By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors: Beautiful

I love Zelda but why does link's face keep getting less and less manly after OOT?

Oh yea and this looks amazing cant wait!

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network
Augen said:
noname2200 said:
He looks like a girl.

Hylians have had that elvish androgynous quality.  Not sure why this iteration is viewed differently from Ocarina of Time or Skyward Sword.

The game series its based on is huge in Japan, and you know how much they love them some androgynous blond heroes with large swords.

Viper1 said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

Well, it may have been the quality of the video but in motion, it did not look as good as this. 

The trailer did come from an Internet streaming broadcast.   You trim your bit rate as much as possible to ensure good streaming which makes trailers and such very ugly.

Makes sense, it's probably better to wait until the trailer is up on the eshop.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Gehirnkrampf said:
Wiiu fans craving for games so hard that they freak out over a generic spinoff with one of their icons in it and open mtille threads a minute to show everybody that the wiiu has games to be hyped for confirmed.

your avatar looks like Captain Beefheart.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

I don't understand all the complaints about him being girly. News flash everyone, Link has almost always look girly. This is why I'm for the inclusion of playing a male or female Link in Zelda games like in Pokémon. Would'nt change anything for the gameplay or story (altho SS had some romance built into it), would'nt change anything to the character, and it would help some of the female audience (witch is suprisingly big for this franchise) to feel more immersed (same reason mind you, that Ninty keep on giving us for why Link does'nt talk).

Back on topic, I really like his scarf, wonder if it has anything to do with the gameplay (like the bracelet in ALBW). I also hope it will have a good story and wonder if it will be a canon story added to the timeline. I know it's a spinoff and will most likely end up being like Link's Crossbow training but if four sword is canon, who knows. Altho the lack of ''The Legend of Zelda:...'' in the title makes me think it won't.

Weird choice to pick the SS artstyle for this game, I would have gone with TP, altho I love the lizards and stallos from SS, but hate how the goblins look like.

Also hope to see more than one playable character. I want Sheik, Zelda and Ganondorf... But Sheik more than anything since I could totaly see him/her into that kind of game.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
gentii said:
Augluae said:
It's fucking ugly, looks like a game from 2011.

holy shit . this is a tecmo koei game texture . all warriors are low in graphics

You mean those who make Ninja Gaiden and Dead Or Alive? No this is Omega, the studio of Dynasty Warrior who surely, won't make a game with low texture on X1/PS4

Samus cosplaying as Link?

Augluae said:
gentii said:
Augluae said:

holy shit . this is a tecmo koei game texture . all warriors are low in graphics

You mean those who make Ninja Gaiden and Dead Or Alive? No this is Omega, the studio of Dynasty Warrior who surely, won't make a game with low texture on X1

Koei dont heave nothing with Ninja Gaiden OK? All Omega Engine is low texture

You get to run around doing crazy moves and kicking ass as Link. 50% more waifu. What's not to love?

gentii said:
Augluae said:
gentii said:
Augluae said:

You mean those who make Ninja Gaiden and Dead Or Alive? No this is Omega, the studio of Dynasty Warrior who surely, won't make a game with low texture on X1

Koei dont heave nothing with Ninja Gaiden OK? All Omega Engine is low texture

Tecmo Koei is a holding that possess Ninja Theory and Omega Force. And of course they'll update their engine for next-gen but obviously not with Hyrule Warriors