By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors: Beautiful

This looks amazing, it would be cool if there were multiple playable characters, and multiplayer co-op.
I thought that this was the next Zelda game when I watched Direct this morning, and was completely satisfied, then Iwata said that this wasn't the game Aonuma is working on... I totally had a nerdgasm

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I'm sorry but I think Dynasty Warriors 8 looks better than this.

im sorry but u dont know what is Graphic Design

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
Wiiu fans craving for games so hard that they freak out over a generic spinoff with one of their icons in it and open mtille threads a minute to show everybody that the wiiu has games to be hyped for confirmed.

Even if that was the case, how exactly would this post of yours make those fans feel better?

He does have a point, though.  It's a bit strange to see people hyping the visuals for what is basically a Warriors re-skin.  I see the same lack of textures, the same floating characters, and the same crazy shadows.  It's just missing sexy costumes ... maybe they'll have something revealing for Link before launch?  Er.

I think it's a good move and a clever idea but people are getting a little carried away with the hype.

Gehirnkrampf said:
Wiiu fans craving for games so hard that they freak out over a generic spinoff with one of their icons in it and open mtille threads a minute to show everybody that the wiiu has games to be hyped for confirmed.

You say that as if Sony fans wouldn't do the same thing for an Uncharted/LoU spinoff or Xbox fans wouldn't do the same for some Halo spinoff.

J_Allard said:

You say that as if Sony fans wouldn't do the same thing for an Uncharted/LoU spinoff or Xbox fans wouldn't do the same for some Halo spinoff.

The Last Warriors of Us.  Brilliant.  Push the game even harder in Japan before TLOU2 releases.  Try getting it up towards Resident Evil status.

Brilliant idea sir.  Kudos.

OT:  I really don't think "beautiful" would be the word to describe the game at this point.  I think "adequate" is probably about right, perhaps even a little generous.

Around the Network

Some parts of the game looked great, I liked some of the monsters and Link didn't look too bad himself. But a lot of the areas didn't look so great.

IsawYoshi said:
Some parts of the game looked great, I liked some of the monsters and Link didn't look too bad himself. But a lot of the areas didn't look so great.

That is fair and par for the genre. Object and area textures do tend to look several years behind character models in these games.  The focus is more on tons of enemies on screen with (hopefully) little to no slowdown.

gentii said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I'm sorry but I think Dynasty Warriors 8 looks better than this.

im sorry but u dont know what is Graphic Design

I saw both running side by side, Dynasty Warriors had way better textures, environments looked better and it had way more enemies on screen.  But I guess those were all by graphic design.

Poor Link.
He's a girl now.

''Hadouken!''

Shortiloe said:
Xxain said:
Smart for only posting a screen of Link. Everything else wasn't so pretty.

Sorry, that I have to do this.

Hope, you feel better now. :*

Well, it may have been the quality of the video but in motion, it did not look as good as this. 

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"