By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors: Beautiful

I like that Nintendo is willing to do stuff like this in order to get some Japanese third-party support.

The problem is that most people can't seem to understand that those third-party games will not suddenly become Nintendo level of quality just because it uses one of their IP. Tecmo Koei (Omega Force to be precise) won't suddenly release an amazingly looking game because they are using the Zelda skin for a Dynasty Warriors game.

Zelda purists will complain about how it's gonna tarnish the franchise because they don't personally enjoy Musou games.

Anyhow, more third-party support for Wii U and a game that could help in Japan.

Around the Network
Augluae said:
gentii said:
Augluae said:
gentii said:
Augluae said:
It's fucking ugly, looks like a game from 2011.

holy shit . this is a tecmo koei game texture . all warriors are low in graphics

You mean those who make Ninja Gaiden and Dead Or Alive? No this is Omega, the studio of Dynasty Warrior who surely, won't make a game with low texture on X1

Koei dont heave nothing with Ninja Gaiden OK? All Omega Engine is low texture

Tecmo Koei is a holding that possess Ninja Theory and Omega Force. And of course they'll update their engine for next-gen but obviously not with Hyrule Warriors

next-gen its next-gen dont tell me Wii U ist a next -gen ?!! i think you never heave play a game of koei

Augen said:
IsawYoshi said:
Some parts of the game looked great, I liked some of the monsters and Link didn't look too bad himself. But a lot of the areas didn't look so great.

That is fair and par for the genre. Object and area textures do tend to look several years behind character models in these games.  The focus is more on tons of enemies on screen with (hopefully) little to no slowdown.

Of cource. Having many enemies on screen taxes on the hardware. But the game doesn't look fantastic either way. Looks good though, as you said, for what it is.

noname2200 said:
He looks like a girl.

He has always looked like a girl...

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
noname2200 said:
He looks like a girl.

at the same point yes, but this one is a little bit more than the others link

Around the Network
gentii said:
outlawauron said:
noname2200 said:
He looks like a girl.

at the same point yes, but this one is a little bit more than the others link

Well, he's always been a fairy boy.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

looks more or less exactly like Warrior games. bu hey if its based on Zelda universe im in. hack n slash some goons
looks cool and it sure will retail at 50

Augluae said:
gentii said:
Augluae said:
gentii said:
Augluae said:
It's fucking ugly, looks like a game from 2011.

holy shit . this is a tecmo koei game texture . all warriors are low in graphics

You mean those who make Ninja Gaiden and Dead Or Alive? No this is Omega, the studio of Dynasty Warrior who surely, won't make a game with low texture on X1

Koei dont heave nothing with Ninja Gaiden OK? All Omega Engine is low texture

Tecmo Koei is a holding that possess Ninja Theory and Omega Force. And of course they'll update their engine for next-gen but obviously not with Hyrule Warriors

I think you mean Team Ninja.

One question remains. Are we going to save prince Zelda?

do we know who the developer is yet?