By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors: Beautiful

Graphics and effects are nice. Enemies look generic and out of place though, and link is now a woman. Great........

Around the Network

Game looks OK... I  am still waiting for more footage  because we all know what happened with 3D World.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Game looks OK... I  am still waiting for more footage  because we all know what happened with 3D World.

yes. you are right ,game will rich again

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

Well, it may have been the quality of the video but in motion, it did not look as good as this. 

The trailer did come from an Internet streaming broadcast.   You trim your bit rate as much as possible to ensure good streaming which makes trailers and such very ugly.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

gentii said:
AZWification said:

yes. you are right ,game will rich again

Not saying the game will be on par with games like Wind Waker, but I am pretty sure we will get better footage as time passes.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I don't know how to feel about this.. Sure the game could be fun, but am I going to be playing a Beatem all Zelda ? Not sure.. This and Persona DAN are the weirdest announcements.

It's fucking ugly, looks like a game from 2011.

Augluae said:
It's fucking ugly, looks like a game from 2011.

holy shit . this is a tecmo koei game texture . all warriors are low in graphics

Gehirnkrampf said:
Wiiu fans craving for games so hard that they freak out over a generic spinoff with one of their icons in it and open mtille threads a minute to show everybody that the wiiu has games to be hyped for confirmed.

I bet you haven't played any of the recent DW games.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

noname2200 said:
He looks like a girl.

I believe the legend says that when evil threatens the land a hero will be chosen to don the tunic and... etc, etc.

Never said the hero had to be a male.  :P