By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors: Beautiful

Einsam_Delphin said:
outlawauron said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Oh come on now guys. I find it hard to believe you've never played a Legend of Zelda game before to not know how the health system works.

Even if that were the case for Hyrule Warriors (which isn't, because that's not hwo Dynasty Warriors works), then you still couldn't make the argument because it's not games are developed from start to finish the way a player plays through the game.

Except this isn't just Dynasty Warriors, and do you have a source that specifically says how Hyrule Warriors is being developed?

Zelda Musou is being developed by Tecmo Koei, and published by Nintendo. Eiji Aonuma is the producer, but that's a role of overseer rather than guiding hand (director).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
outlawauron said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Oh come on now guys. I find it hard to believe you've never played a Legend of Zelda game before to not know how the health system works.

Even if that were the case for Hyrule Warriors (which isn't, because that's not hwo Dynasty Warriors works), then you still couldn't make the argument because it's not games are developed from start to finish the way a player plays through the game.

Except this isn't just Dynasty Warriors, and do you have a source that specifically says how Hyrule Warriors is being developed?

Zelda Musou is being developed by Tecmo Koei, and published by Nintendo. Eiji Aonuma is the producer, but that's a role of overseer rather than guiding hand (director).

Uhhh, ok, lol? Doesn't change that this is Hyrule Warriors not standard Dynasty Warriors, and that they've already implemented Zelda's life system into the game, nor is this a source that details how they're going about making the game.

Einsam_Delphin said:
outlawauron said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
outlawauron said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Uhhh, ok, lol? Doesn't change that this is Hyrule Warriors not standard Dynasty Warriors, and that they've already implemented Zelda's life system into the game, nor is this a source that details how they're going about making the game.

Whenever there's a IP crossover (Warriors Orochi and Dynasty Warriors Gundam), it still follows the DW formula with reskinned units. Considering Gundam is a more popular IP in Japan than Zelda, I couldn't imagine Nintendo getting more cotnrol in the game than Bamco would.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

JazzB1987 said:

I laughed at their "open treasue chest and reveal

PLACEHOLDER NAME WITH GENERIC FONT"

ROFL

The Japanese direct had a nice look at "Zelda Musou":

Einsam_Delphin said:
Xxain said:
outlawauron said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Mystro-Sama said:
They said this direct would be focused on spring releases. So does that mean they're pushing hyrule warriors for spring?

It's for games up until August, said Nintendo of Australia. Seeing how many hearts Link had in some of the trailer's scenes, I imagine they're pretty well along their way with it, so I can see it releasing by August.

OT: Not sure if the OP is serious or not, but the game overall really didn't look that great, which is typical of Dynasty Warriors games. Maybe they'll polish it up some by the time it releases, but I wouldn't expect to ever be able to call this game beautiful. I do like the scarf they gave Link though!

Is this serious?

Im not gonna lie. I read that and it had me scratching my head. Links health can be decreased and increased on a whim. That trailer didnt look far along at all..and that is good.

The way the health system works in the game has nothing to do with beta versions. If your assuming because Link has 6 hearts that at least 3 bosses have to be up running fine... your wrong. During the programming and test work Link could have 20-infiinti hearts in the what wouldbe the beginning of the game for final version. So unless you mean something else... The amount of hearts Link has bears no effect on completion of the game game. One they get the healtg boolean up they can it at will.

Around the Network
orniletter said:
JazzB1987 said:

I laughed at their "open treasue chest and reveal

PLACEHOLDER NAME WITH GENERIC FONT"

ROFL

The Japanese direct had a nice look at "Zelda Musou":

wuut? Nintendo you racists!

oh wait when you squinch your eyes while watching the western directs you can actually see the logo my bad!  SORRY NINTENDO!

It really looks nice