By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors: Beautiful

Gehirnkrampf said:
Wiiu Some Sony fans craving for no games on Wii U so hard that they freak out over a generic spinoff with one of their icons Wii U game annoucement in it and open mtille troll Nintendo threads a minute every opportunity to show everybody that the wiiu has no games to be hyped for confirmed.

Let me correct you

Around the Network

not my kind of game but a good decision for japan.

now let's see how long it will take until sony will announce a warriors + sony ip. probably less than 2 years as long as this will sell decent

Cobretti2 said:

Gehirnkrampf said:
Wiiu Some Sony fans craving for no games on Wii U so hard that they freak out over a generic spinoff with one of their icons Wii U game annoucement in it and open mtille troll Nintendo threads a minute every opportunity to show everybody that the wiiu has no games to be hyped for confirmed.

Let me correct you

finally a good answer to my post!

thank you.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

crissindahouse said:

now let's see how long it will take until sony will announce a warriors + sony ip. probably less than 2 years as long as this will sell decent

they already did

Looks alright, I expect it to look better when it launches. So why all the hate?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:

They already have God of War, the best selling hack & slash franchise on the market  x2

Very good action game! Release Date?????????????

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

deadly2choke said:
crissindahouse said:

they already did

not sure what this has to do with a sony ip.

crissindahouse said:
deadly2choke said:
crissindahouse said:

they already did

not sure what this has to do with a sony ip.

well it is exclusive to ps3 

Gehirnkrampf said:
Cobretti2 said:

Gehirnkrampf said:

Let me correct you

finally a good answer to my post!

thank you.

the irony is I agree with you about the game being generic with an icon in it lol.  I just hope this doesn't compramise the real zelda game into something that the fans don't want lol.