By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors: Beautiful

KingdomHeartsFan said:
JayWood2010 said:

Why would you even be looking these up side by side?  Who cares....

Anyways the game looks decent.  Im not sure what to think about it but as someone mentioned to me it looks like a very early build so things will prob change a lot in the final design.  For a  teaser it was pretty good and Ill keep an eye out for it.

Cause its made by the same developers using the same engine, also for who cares, maybe you should look at what the thread is about...

Looks like a sarcastic Link is beautiful thread to be honest xD  However as I said before it looks like a very early build of the game and it still shows a lot of promise from a technical standpoint on the WiiU.  Doesnt look as good as X but Zelda is more popular hence you will have people talking about it.

As i said before who cares.  Completely different artstyles for starters.  I can compare Halo to Killzone but that wouldnt really prove anything.  Two completely different artstyles regardless if the same genre.

Or i could compare banjo-Kazooie to Pefect Dark Zero.  Once again, same developer and two different artstyles.  

I just find it strange that you would even pull these two games up side beside to ergh "analyze" them. And then to comment about how one or the other looks better (Not even a finished game) when nobody was talking about Dynasty Warriors.  It would be like me going to a thread that says "Kingdom hearts is beautiful" and then commenting, Yeah well Such and such game looks better, i compared them side by side.  

Really who cares.  nobody is saying it is the best looking game in the world.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

Looks like a sarcastic Link is beautiful thread to be honest xD  However as I said before it looks like a very early build of the game and it still shows a lot of promise from a technical standpoint on the WiiU.  Doesnt look as good as X but Zelda is more popular hence you will have people talking about it.

As i said before who cares.  Completely different artstyles for starters.  I can compare Halo to Killzone but that wouldnt really prove anything.  Two completely different artstyles regardless if the same genre.

Or i could compare banjo-Kazooie to Pefect Dark Zero.  Once again, same developer and two different artstyles.  

I just find it strange that you would even pull these two games up side beside to ergh "analyze" them. And then to comment about how one or the other looks better (Not even a finished game) when nobody was talking about Dynasty Warriors.  It would be like me going to a thread that says "Kingdom hearts is beautiful" and then commenting, Yeah well Such and such game looks better, i compared them side by side.  

Really who cares.  nobody is saying it is the best looking game in the world.

Well I pretty much have to judge the game based on what I see, its not like I can see the finished product now, also I don't see it showing any technical standpoint of the Wii U unless it drastically changes as there are way less enemies on screen than Dynasty Warriors, which was on last gen hardware and I think you can compare them since they are from the same series, they both are Warrior games, unlike something like Banjo and Dark Zero which are completely different.  They do have somewhat different art styles but if you actually look at the games you can see the environments don't look all that diferent and there is noticable muddy textures in this, which really shouldn't be there.  I never said it had to be the best looking game in the world, but this is a thead discussing how the game looks and that's all I'm doing.

I don't care about the game. I want the scarf.

game looks awesome

So I guess we can look forward to Hyrule Warriors 9 by the time 2022 rolls around then?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
why is link so blond?

You mean Zelda?

Soundwave said:
The Dynasty Warrior games are not really ever about the graphics. They're about kinda bland-ish graphics, but tons of enemies on screen.

Why not have both? The Wii U has a decent GPU.

Xxain said:
Smart for only posting a screen of Link. Everything else wasn't so pretty.

You seen the Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors games? That's exactly what they look like, which makes sense, considering it's the same engine/developer.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

They said this direct would be focused on spring releases. So does that mean they're pushing hyrule warriors for spring?