By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will poor ol' Leo-J be returning?

Jandre002 said:
How long was he banned for again?

Its really too bad. Leo-J (from his posts) seems to have a severe mental illness and people here are awfully mean to him. The worst part about it is that if he shoots up his school, they'll blame it on gaming.

Around the Network

What is wrong with Neos and NJ5? I don't see them around all that much, and I don't recall seeing them really get out of hand at all. They do have some strong opinions but I have not seen any evidence to call them worse than leo-j.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Man, I'm happy leo-j is still banned, with this month's NDP he would probably do something stupid again and get banned... rofl

PS: we miss you leo-j... hope you reading us

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

damkira said:
Jandre002 said:
How long was he banned for again?

Its really too bad. Leo-J (from his posts) seems to have a severe mental illness and people here are awfully mean to him. The worst part about it is that if he shoots up his school, they'll blame it on gaming.

His severe mental illness is called 'being 15'

dsoverpsp said:
Leo _ J is unbanned sometime
in march early

but not too early and not after the release date of ssbb

a little earlier than that

he has some comp. now w.some one

WTF? Tails, speak English please, I can't figure that out for the life of me.

don't see the problem with Leo-J. He's fine until we start instigating. There are people far worse than Leo-J on this site (Neos and NJ5 come to mind).

The fact that you named people sort of proves your point, butnotin the manner you probably intended.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
Mummelmann said:
Come one people, let the guy at least come back before you continue the bashfest, this is kinda low no matter what his views or opinions are.

Blame Jandre. All of his threads are trainwrecks.

Haha this clown again. Claude is the man, you crack me up.

ClaudeLv250 said:
ROFFLE! wiiforever = RE-BANNED!

That has to be a record for least amount of time unbanned.

Reminds me of a dude that lives nearby who lost his drivers license 20 minutes after aquiring it...

Jandre002 said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Mummelmann said:
Come one people, let the guy at least come back before you continue the bashfest, this is kinda low no matter what his views or opinions are.

Blame Jandre. All of his threads are trainwrecks.

Haha this clown again. Claude is the man, you crack me up.

Crack on that. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Who said leo-j has left?

Leo-j is by far the funniest spammer . Sorikus spams ... I mean posts are way to short to even care often ( no offense man , its nothing personal ) . I would like him to come back , at least he could give this site a bit more soul :)

I also agree with some of the above posters : they are many other users who are far more anoying than LJ ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!