By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will poor ol' Leo-J be returning?

Soriku said:
damkira said:
Jandre002 said:
How long was he banned for again?

Its really too bad. Leo-J (from his posts) seems to have a severe mental illness and people here are awfully mean to him. The worst part about it is that if he shoots up his school, they'll blame it on gaming.

I hope this is a joke. leo-j doesn't have a mental illness, he just wants to be right (even when he's wrong).

If anyone has a mental illness, it's gotta be CrazzyMan. He refuses to take anything in. At least leo-j takes things in SOMETIMES when he doesn't make up his own "facts."

Its so hard to search for old posts on this website but Leo-J has posted things a bunch of times that made me think "Wow, this guy is mentally ill." I'm not trying to make fun of him, its just an observation.

Around the Network

I never realise that leo j has a severe mental illness oh no if he commits suicide or shoot somebody they will blame video games.

ferret1603 said:
Rath said:
damkira said:
Jandre002 said:

Its really too bad. Leo-J (from his posts) seems to have a severe mental illness and people here are awfully mean to him. The worst part about it is that if he shoots up his school, they'll blame it on gaming.

His severe mental illness is called 'being 15'

That's more than a little harsh on young people! Most 15 year olds are far more mature, his age is no excuse.

I'm 15 and I manage not to get banned constantly

Munkeh111 said:
ferret1603 said:
Rath said:
damkira said:
Jandre002 said:

His severe mental illness is called 'being 15'

That's more than a little harsh on young people! Most 15 year olds are far more mature, his age is no excuse.

I'm 15 and I manage not to get banned constantly

I wish there was some way to put on a joking voice over the internet, there would be far less confusion

do we want him back. thats the ultimate question... if you look at his gametrailers posts since he was banned he bashes this site.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Soriku said:
"Quote:
Originally Posted by Cahill11
I think you're viewing it as an overall number there, this is just for January.
Actually vgchartz undertracked the ps3 by 70k( add canada and its 120k+)

PS3 has sold over 10 million to consumers.. O-O weeks ago..and its nearing wii sales.. WTF?

edit: They also overtracked the DS by half a million. Ad the wii."

Lol. That's a leo-j post,btw.

Well should we laugh with it or not?  He always said VGCHARTZ is undertracking the PS3.  It is normal that he reacts like that coz people ALWAYS laughed with him when he said that PS3 is undertracked...

I really have to say this thread is pathetic.

I can understand that you guys don't like Leo-j  it is your privilige...

But laughing with someone's face is really childish...Can't you guys grow up?  How old are you to act like this?

This is not innocent laughing with someone this is bullying someone on the most pathetic way possible;.

Well I understand now why some people in the USA take out their guns and shoot at Universities.... 

Leo J was cool. I use to see him post on GT.

ssj12 said:
do we want him back. thats the ultimate question... if you look at his gametrailers posts since he was banned he bashes this site.

When I look at how long he was banned I would bash this site as well. Can you really blame him? The length of the ban was way over the top, therefore, imo this site brought that upon themselves. The fact that the people here are bashing him knowingly behind his back without him being able to defend himself makes everyone here just as immature and pathetic has leo-j is. How mods can allow this backstabbing bashing is beyond me...

Some of the posts in this thread have complete double standards written all over them. They're a joke, especially Soriku's.

wow so much leo j hate i actually have nothing against leo j i think his posts are funny but it seems like some people find him annoying.

Lightning08 said:
ssj12 said:

When I look at how long he was banned I would bash this site as well. Can you really blame him? The length of the ban was way over the top, therefore, imo this site brought that upon themselves. The fact that the people here are bashing him knowingly behind his back without him being able to defend himself makes everyone here just as immature and pathetic has leo-j is. How mods can allow this backstabbing bashing is beyond me...

Some of the posts in this thread have complete double standards written all over them. They're a joke, especially Soriku's.

QFT!  I don't  understand why people are surprised that he hates VG now;.

I agree that he is annoying and sometimes his comments are way over the top...

But he is not alone,  Check GGE's post at DJMEISTER's profile.. and their are others who deserve a ban aswell but I am not going to call names hopefully they have the brains that they are just like Leo-J.