By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will poor ol' Leo-J be returning?

ssj12 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ssj12 said:
weezy said:
WTF I got unnbanned?

This is horse shit because I SHOULDNT have gotta banned in the first place ssj12 what is your problem dude

i wasnt the one who banned you, Montana was.

Technically you asked me or another moderator to do it.

ya.. i jsut didnt want to be the bad guy so I asked for mod review basically.

ROFLROFL WTF THATS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!! omg... im gonna shut up so i dont get banned again

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
ssj12 said:
konnichiwa said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I can't believe you guys are willing to insult moderators, risk a ban, just act like goddamn dramatic teenagers, and for what....

LEO-J?!!

Hey, I like the kid as much as the next guy, but you have got to be kidding me!

Leo-J will be back and unbanned soon enough, he always is...

Well if you can laugh with Leo-J why you can't insult a mod then?

Both actions looks inmature well it is but if a mod can do it;.....

theres a difference. I never dissed Leo. Twest never dissed Leo. Montana never dissed leo.

Well this is a thread about dissing Leo-J appearance.

If you let it open this means that you totally think this thread is okay that their is no harm in it....You said that you never dissed Leo but that the others are....Well if you let a thread open about a member that got dissed by other members doesn't makes that 'You dissing Leo-J yourself'?

This threads are normal on very busy forums like GT where the mods really have no time at all to check all the threads. Every minute their are like 10 new threads.... GT is well known for their inmature threads that especially are made by fanboys but do you want the same for VGCHARTZ?

Well let we ask ioi about it

*Sends PM to ioi'

honestly like I said I never read the first page and half of posts so I have no idea the purpose other then probably discussing when Leo was returning. So far this thread has turned into a discussion between mods. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

*Licks fingers, goes in to grab another handful, sips soda*

ssj12 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
A lot of people don't like ssj12 because his bans are excessively long (it's the truth, buddy)!

my longest not perma-ban was leo's, I typically do 2 to 4 day bans. Spammers typically get 10-day. New members that bash consoles within their first 3 posts get perma.

You perma ban new members for that? Atleast let them get a chance to be a member here. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

This is the most exciting thing since I flipped a go-cart a few weeks ago

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
konnichiwa said:
ssj12 said:
konnichiwa said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I can't believe you guys are willing to insult moderators, risk a ban, just act like goddamn dramatic teenagers, and for what....

LEO-J?!!

theres a difference. I never dissed Leo. Twest never dissed Leo. Montana never dissed leo.

If you let it open this means that you totally think this thread is okay that their is no harm in it....You said that you never dissed Leo but that the others are....Well if you let a thread open about a member that got dissed by other members doesn't makes that 'You dissing Leo-J yourself'?

This threads are normal on very busy forums like GT where the mods really have no time at all to check all the threads. Every minute their are like 10 new threads.... GT is well known for their inmature threads that especially are made by fanboys but do you want the same for VGCHARTZ?

*Sends PM to ioi'

honestly like I said I never read the first page and half of posts so I have no idea the purpose other then probably discussing when Leo was returning. So far this thread has turned into a discussion between mods. 

So you are saying you didn't had the time yet to read the first page??????

I believe Twesterm...but you?  Nah...

And about Montana that guy just let take you care of this...I probably would do the same if I was him...

konnichiwa said:
ssj12 said:
konnichiwa said:
ssj12 said:
konnichiwa said:
MontanaHatchet said:

LEO-J?!!

*Sends PM to ioi'

So you are saying you didn't had the time yet to read the first page??????

I believe Twesterm...but you?  Nah...

And about Montana that guy just let take you care of this...I probably would do the same if I was him...

its not that I dont have tim, its jsut that I dont care. At the moment it would seem I'm more defending my actions. But frankly im bored of it so ya im locking this thread.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Seriously im rolling around laughing right now.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY