By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will poor ol' Leo-J be returning?

How long was he banned for again?

Around the Network

until March 6
I'm back tho :)

I don't know. What I do know is that CrazzyMan has pretty much officially adopted his position of, "official forums token ludicrous Sony fanboy." I shudder to think what will happen when/if we have two...

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

And that is okay because there are hundreds of ludicrous and equally annoying Wii and 360 fanboys inhabiting this site. A little pot calling the kettle black.

i miss him, he was so funny

Around the Network

Haha. Man this site is funny. When you think about it, fanboys are really funny arent they? Even I look at my post sometimes and think "Jesus! Work is REALLLY boring and its something to do, but have I become that much of a dork?"

But I do love my PS3, and I love arguing. Fanboyism just fits me so well.

Why didn't anybody miss me? Just take a look at my wall!!! Anyways, I miss my fanboy arguments with leo-j too

Why not just look at his profile. I do sort of miss him though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theshoe23 said:
And that is okay because there are hundreds of ludicrous and equally annoying Wii and 360 fanboys inhabiting this site. A little pot calling the kettle black.

You idiot, the KETTLE IS BLACK, PS3, the POT IS WHITE, WII!

@Jandre

here's a better question:

Who really cares if he's gone or not? Just you because I know you are PS3ish, so you want the General of the Sony boat! Leo-j can disappear from the Site 4ever! I don't care!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

^no ...I'm a Nitny fanboy and I even want Leo back! btw: ur mean to him!