By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will poor ol' Leo-J be returning?

he does have a myspace page right? (myspace.com/cooldude81)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

he said the Wii would fall around Feb yet WII JUST OUTSOLD THE FREAKIN DS?? He is so delusional and obnoxious!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Come one people, let the guy at least come back before you continue the bashfest, this is kinda low no matter what his views or opinions are.

^why didn't anybody say that for me? Yesterday when I was banned, I was getting bashed left and right!

Mummelmann said:
Come one people, let the guy at least come back before you continue the bashfest, this is kinda low no matter what his views or opinions are.

Blame Jandre. All of his threads are trainwrecks.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
daactualfact said:
he said the Wii would fall around Feb yet WII JUST OUTSOLD THE FREAKIN DS?? He is so delusional and obnoxious!

okay...give him a break...gosh...he's a Sony fanboy so what do u expect?

@ Wii

Can you stop now. I mean you just got back, cool it.

wiiforever said:
^why didn't anybody say that for me? Yesterday when I was banned, I was getting bashed left and right!

You were banned for one day, and people did not bash you; they called you a spammer, a title which even the mods seemingly agreed was fitting. Bygones. Leo-j is gonna be away for a good while yet and should not have to come back to xx# of threads about how stupid and horrible he is. 

I'm not his best pal or even one to agree with him at all most of the time, but a little courtesy never hurt anyone. 

DMeisterJ said:
@ Wii

Can you stop now. I mean you just got back, cool it.

CAN YOU COOL IT???????? I'M SICK OF THIS!!!! I HAVE NOT SPAMMED TODAY - I HAVE BARELY POSTED 40!!! WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO? POST 0/DAY????? U SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP ACCUSING INNOCENT PEOPLE OF SPAMMING. IF ANYBODY NEEDS TO GET BANNED ON THIS SITE, IT WOULD DEF. BE YOU!!!! CAN'T U JUST QUIT IT ALREADY?

Wow you almost post so much in this thread like me in one week.