By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will poor ol' Leo-J be returning?

I wouldn't miss anyone on the site. It's not like I am living with anyone on the site!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

@ daactualfact:  I don't know what you're smoking, but my pot is sort of greenish-brown.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

@wiiforever

you remember how he got so jealous of the Wii he said:

"I wish the Wii would stop selling, Nintendo doesn't DESERVE its success"?

Plus he would always rave on about how Wii is a failure and everything. He was annoying!

I love PS3 and Wii. (loved 360 til i sold it.) You don't see me bashing Microsoft do you?

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius

^I know but I like it back when Leo and I bashed at each other too
btw: we have feelings too and the longer u stay here, u get feelings for other here too

Garcian Smith said:
@ daactualfact:  I don't know what you're smoking, but my pot is sort of greenish-brown.

You have a dirty pot! (wii)

True Genius
Around the Network

Oh well I see him on GT =p.

(Where they have banned him too).

wiiforever said:
^I know but I like it back when Leo and I bashed at each other too
btw: we have feelings too and the longer u stay here, u get feelings for others here too
Next time, rephrase that because I almost took that a totally different way in that last part

True Genius

^Wow - he has a GT account too? I should say Hi to him there!

@konnichiwa

he got banned there too? he just won't quit! (check his myspace page anyone.)

True Genius

It'll be intereresting to see him come back in a few weeks. If you read his posts at the end of last year he kept talking about how we'd all be surprised at Wii starting to fail around February. It'll be fun to throw that at him when he returns.