By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will poor ol' Leo-J be returning?

I TERMAAHNATED LEO-J .

HE IS ANOTHAAH CASUALTY OF THAA GOVINAAAATAAAHHH!!!!

THE GOVINATAAAH WILL CRUSH YOOOOU!!!

FOR I AM THE RULER OF THAAAH OPPOSING OPPOSITION!! DAAAAAHHH!!!

Around the Network

Yeh, Leo-j does provide a bit of entertainment

You can still find him on the GameTrailers.com forums as Leo-305 spreading the word

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=311595&page=13

Leo-305

I agree 100% Crazzyman has some sort of mental disorder. That or he like's to make everyone think he does.

I even PM'ed him about it yesterday.

"=)))"

AU FOREVER

Soriku said:
damkira said:
Jandre002 said:
How long was he banned for again?

Its really too bad. Leo-J (from his posts) seems to have a severe mental illness and people here are awfully mean to him. The worst part about it is that if he shoots up his school, they'll blame it on gaming.

I hope this is a joke. leo-j doesn't have a mental illness, he just wants to be right (even when he's wrong).

If anyone has a mental illness, it's gotta be CrazzyMan. He refuses to take anything in. At least leo-j takes things in SOMETIMES when he doesn't make up his own "facts."

No, leo-j is definitely bipolar. I'm sure of it now. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
Rab said:

You can still find him on the GameTrailers.com forums as Leo-305 spreading the word

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=311595&page=13

Leo-305

It is qute funny that he has had over 1000 thumbs down

Didn't Hus do the same thing? Got his ass banned and started talking all kinds of trash about the site on other forums, but came crawling back regardless?

Soriku said:
@Claude

Other forums? What other forums does Hus go on?

No idea, but he was in the comments section of some anti-VGC artcle awhile ago or something like that, talking trash right along with the haters while desperately tryign to re-insert hismelf into the community with sockpuppets. 

ClaudeLv250 said:

Soriku said:
@Claude

Other forums? What other forums does Hus go on?

No idea, but he was in the comments section of some anti-VGC artcle awhile ago or something like that, talking trash right along with the haters while desperately tryign to re-insert hismelf into the community with sockpuppets.

He was also at gametrailers talking shit about how our site is "ran buy Wii fanboys". I should have said what's up. Hus was hella funny. He puts these softcore Sony lovers we have to shame.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Rath said:
damkira said:
Jandre002 said:
How long was he banned for again?

Its really too bad. Leo-J (from his posts) seems to have a severe mental illness and people here are awfully mean to him. The worst part about it is that if he shoots up his school, they'll blame it on gaming.

His severe mental illness is called 'being 15'

That's more than a little harsh on young people! Most 15 year olds are far more mature, his age is no excuse.