By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When will poor ol' Leo-J be returning?

Riot Of The Blood said:
Leo-J's ban was a load of bullshit. He lied about having a Wii, so he gets banned for 45 days! If Soriku lied about having PS3, would he have got banned? I think people (SSJ being a prime example) just have something personal against Leo-J. I doubt most the people on this site actually get offended by Leo's posts. I mean, how could you? As pointed out by Weezy, people just don't like because he's different.

hey now leo's ban was ordered by DK. I added 15 days due to him massivey spamming over DK'as ruling. Learn where to place blame.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
weezy said:

Will a real mod unban leo J.. SSJ is one ban happy person who hates everyone who isnt some *** nerd who plays PC games all the time

Just cut those offensive words and I have to agree with you.

I can't believe you guys are willing to insult moderators, risk a ban, just act like goddamn dramatic teenagers, and for what....

LEO-J?!!

Hey, I like the kid as much as the next guy, but you have got to be kidding me!

Leo-J will be back and unbanned soon enough, he always is...

I think it's safe to say SSJ12 is hated.

AU FOREVER

ArtofAngels said:
LOL weezy,

If there's ever a Mod that bans people for useless crap, it's ssj12.
Every time a Mod posts it's usually well written out, full of substance and perfect grammar, then when ssj12 posts, it's usually messy full of errors, makes no sense and half the time he's just backboning off someone else's (usually another Mods) post.

No, I like SSJ12. He's one of the mods that I know will never, ever ban me. The mod you have to watch out for is Benkenobi. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
ArtofAngels said:
LOL weezy,

Every time a Mod posts it's usually well written out, full of substance and perfect grammar, then when ssj12 posts, it's usually messy full of errors, makes no sense and half the time he's just backboning off someone else's (usually another Mods) post.

No, I like SSJ12. He's one of the mods that I know will never, ever ban me. The mod you have to watch out for is Benkenobi. 

I hope to God you are being sarcastic.

ArtofAngels said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
ArtofAngels said:
LOL weezy,

I hope to God you are being sarcastic.

nah, he had that in his sig. 

What was it? a list of mods he liked??

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

ArtofAngels said:
LOL weezy,

Forum posts dont have to be 100% MLA structured posts. As this is a forums we can short type and use more punctuation. 

The main reason why I misspell anything is because my L, period, M, space bar, and I keys barely work, had to type those letters with on-screen keyboard btw. I'm to cheap to buy a new keyboard at the moment, but i am planning on getting the RAZER Brand one. =]

Also what useless bans? If you realize how many spammers I have banned this site wouldn't have half the members posting right now because I'm typically the only one on from 12pm EST to 2am EST.

Another thing I do is ban people over false database postings and all that. The Xbox 360 version of Devil May Cry 4 had over 80 PS3 Console pictures under screenshots. Do you even realize how long it took to delete all those images?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Shouldn't ioi do something about ssj12? I mean, everyone seems to not like him for some reason. That's just what I get from most people's post's.

AU FOREVER

MontanaHatchet said:
I can't believe you guys are willing to insult moderators, risk a ban, just act like goddamn dramatic teenagers, and for what....

LEO-J?!!

Hey, I like the kid as much as the next guy, but you have got to be kidding me!

Leo-J will be back and unbanned soon enough, he always is...

Well if you can laugh with Leo-J why you can't insult a mod then?

Both actions looks inmature well it is but if a mod can do it;.....