By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I the only one not impressed by graphics anymore?

Yes

Around the Network

Witcher 3 is the first game of Next Gen to look somewhat "next gen". I was quite impressed by it.

*looks at the witcher 3 trailer*

yeah, you probably are

You need to play these games to have the WOW factor.

You can't see the difference today because the Video sharing sites needs to get better... needs to upgrade... any YouTube quality is fine to show amazing graphics in PS2 or even PS360 but it is not more enough to show PC/PS4/Xbone graphics.

The WOW factor is bigger but you just have it playing the game live... the videos are getting useless to show the graphics for these games.

Not a huge jump like it was from SD to HD, but I'll still play for the games, not just the visuals.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

You should have been there when we went from 16 bit to 32 bit.

''Hadouken!''

It depends, I prefer the art style of games more than just their raw graphics, But I have to admit that some games coming out just look damn good.

Have you played shadow fall? Its graphics are worlds ahead of 2 and 3.

Its like watching boobs.. They were amazing when you were a kid.. Impressive when you are a teen.. More of the same when you getting 30 cause you saw a lot of them and when you hit 80 you can't get it up for them anymore..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Its like watching boobs.. They were amazing when you were a kid.. Impressive when you are a teen.. More of the same when you getting 30 cause you saw a lot of them and when you hit 80 you can't get it up for them anymore..

I'm in third and some boobs still impress me... some are YUPI YUPI!!!