By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I the only one not impressed by graphics anymore?

Crysis on ultra is better than killzone, and have you seen project cars?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You tend to think that there is a big gap between F1 and everything else. F1 is where all the fantastic drivers are, so you just don't know how good you are until you get there''.                  

Jean Alesi

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I was impressed by the train scene in Beyond Two Souls last night. Not sure how graphics can get much better than that.

Ah I still have to finish that game, it was pretty good so far. The train scene was very impressive indeed.
Too much to play between PS4, GT6 and Super Mario 3D world.

DestructorGT said:
Crysis on ultra is better than killzone, and have you seen project cars?

No I haven't seen it yet.

Going through this thread reminds me of just about every graphics thread. For the most part, Xbox fans aren't impressed by graphics, anymore, and 1080p means nothing, even though it did last gen. Nintendo fans, for the most part, say gameplay>graphics, regardless of the fact you can excel in both. And Sony fans are impressed by many of the launch titles and are looking forward to what is to come.

@ tuscaniman99

I better not see you in any Qauntum Break, Titanfall, etc. threads talking about how impressive the graphics are.

No there are others like you and I feel sorry for you not being able to appreciate the advances that we are seeing and will see over the next few years.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

I thought Dead Rising 3 was a 360 game when I saw it. Very underwhelmed.

This generation, we've not had that almighty jump to HD, we were already there.

What amazes me is to think a game like "The Last of Us" is possible on PS3 tech and just imagining a Naughty Dog game in 2018-19 maxing out PS4 tech. There is no way I thought many late generation PS3 titles would have been possible in 05-06 era.

thismeintiel said:
Going through this thread reminds me of just about every graphics thread. For the most part, Xbox fans aren't impressed by graphics, anymore, and 1080p means nothing, even though it did last gen. Nintendo fans, for the most part, say gameplay>graphics, regardless of the fact you can excel in both. And Sony fans are impressed by many of the launch titles and are looking forward to what is to come.

@ tuscaniman99

I better not see you in any Qauntum Break, Titanfall, etc. threads talking about how impressive the graphics are.

Ryse looks as good or better than any PS4 game on the market right now. This isn't a graphics war. From what I've seen Titanfall looks about as good as COD graphically but gameplay wise will be a fresh experience so that is why I'm looking forward to it. Quantum Break from what little I've seen looks about as good as Ryse so looks great but not mind blowing. Infamous looks great as well but not mindblowing.

KingCherry said:
I thought Dead Rising 3 was a 360 game when I saw it. Very underwhelmed.

This generation, we've not had that almighty jump to HD, we were already there.

Same here.  I watched some gameplay on Twitch and was immediately turned off.  I had high hopes for that game, too.  

Welcome to the club pal, after watching the Tomb Raider ps4 and xone trailer.....eh was my reaction. I wouldn't mind it, but it ain't forcing me to spend another 60 on a game that's not a year old yet.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke