By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should i trade my ps3 in for a Wii U?

What should be my Secondary Console for this gen? (PS4 primarily)

Wii U 258 72.68%

PS3 97 27.32%

Total:355
AmericanAli said:

i love zelda,super smash,mario kart and i also would love to see a new metroid prime game on the wii U.

Anyway,

Keep your PS3 and buy a WiiU.

If you dont have the money, then save money first.

Whats the price of a WiiU and some games for someone who has an iphone right?

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

The Last of Us, GTA V, Uncharted series, Gran Turismo series, Warhawk series, Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone series, Infamous series, Little big planet series, Battlefield series, Red Dead Redemption, Ni No Kini, Final Fantasy, Bioshock series, Portal 2, Walking Dead, Elder scrolls, God of War, Batman Arkham Series plus a whole lot more
VS
Mario and a remake of an old Zelda game

Your choice!

dsage01 said:
The Last of Us, GTA V, Uncharted series, Gran Turismo series, Warhawk series, Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone series, Infamous series, Little big planet series, Battlefield series, Red Dead Redemption, Ni No Kini, Final Fantasy, Bioshock series, Portal 2, Walking Dead, Elder scrolls, God of War, Batman Arkham Series plus a whole lot more
VS

Your choice!

Except he has probably played all of those games already on PS3...

dsage01 said:
VS

Your choice!

Moving forwards, however, there will be stronger future support for Wii U than PS3, including games he's expressed interest in, like Smash, Kart, Zelda.

Some people can watch a movie once, enjoy it, and never want to see it again. Some people can play a game, enjoy the experience, and never want to play it again. I'm not one of those people.

If you're 100% okay with only playing new games, I can't hold it against you. I personally wouldn't give up any hardware. I'm a hoarder, I guess.

Around the Network

YES

If you already move on from ps3 then I would recommend making the jump to Wii U but if you have a huge backlog of games like myself, I guess there's no point in having a Wii U for now.

RazorDragon said:
dsage01 said:
VS

Your choice!

Except he has probably played all of those games already on PS3...

The PS3 has several hundred good games... the probability, that someone has already played all of them, is not very high. ;)