By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dat Titanfall trailer

SupBambiKing said:
J_Allard said:
Panicnausia said:
Many games won a tonne of e3 awards (Hitman, Tomb raider, etcc...) this game is not going to be anything special. No stoyy, no character, no exploration just fragging with mechs. Dull.

I know I require a deep, rich backstory in my online shooters.

Obviously this worked out for CoD well last Gen
And Titanfall is just CoD with Mechs - It will struggle to get Game of the Year even on the Xbox One.

dont forget double jumping and parkour.

Around the Network

Not the greatest trailer, but certainly not terrible like some seem to believe. The second one was a bit better. I'm glad to see there are different classes of mechs to choose from. Adds more variety to the gameplay.

Lulz said:

Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Here's what you posted over in one of the GT6 vs Forza threads. This one to be exact.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173894&page=1

Panicnausia said:

Says you, for racing sim fans they are as good as it gets. If your not a racing sim fan why are you talking about racing sims?

Now here's me in that same thread calling you on your hypocrisy.

Lulz said:

Funny you of all people should mention that. You're not an Xbox One fan, but I see you post in tons of Xbox One threads. Nothing ever constructive, but you do manage to post in an awful lot of them.

Just sayin'.

You dodged me there, so I called you on your hypocrisy again in this thread we're in now where you actually went against what you were preaching in the GT vs Forza thread, and posted in a thread about Titanfall, which you clearly don't have any interest in, and no intention of playing.

Panicnausia said:
Many games won a tonne of e3 awards (Hitman, Tomb raider, etcc...) this game is not going to be anything special. No stoyy, no character, no exploration just fragging with mechs. Dull.

So again, if you don't think people should go into threads about games they have no interest in, just to derail them, why do you keep poking your head into every Xbox One thread you can find trying to derail it?

Has my calling out of your contradictory posting habits become more clear to you now?

Have a nice night.

As I thought, you have nothing

Buying it for 360. Only buying it for an 8th Gen console if the Game of the Year version comes to PS4.

Lulz said:
Panicnausia said:
Lulz said:

Uh.....I just did.....which is why you're now replying to me. You're not very good at this trolling thing. You have to try and make enough sense and seem intelligent enough that people don't actually know you're trolling. Grab a clipboard and go read Rol's posting history. You'll see what I mean.

Saying you called someone out doesn't make it so, how exactly did you prove me wrong or make my post look wrong? I You are trolling me, pot/kettle come to mind.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Here's what you posted over in one of the GT6 vs Forza threads. This one to be exact.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173894&page=1

Panicnausia said:

Says you, for racing sim fans they are as good as it gets. If your not a racing sim fan why are you talking about racing sims?

Now here's me in that same thread calling you on your hypocrisy.

Lulz said:

Funny you of all people should mention that. You're not an Xbox One fan, but I see you post in tons of Xbox One threads. Nothing ever constructive, but you do manage to post in an awful lot of them.

Just sayin'.

You dodged me there, so I called you on your hypocrisy again in this thread we're in now where you actually went against what you were preaching in the GT vs Forza thread, and posted in a thread about Titanfall, which you clearly don't have any interest in, and no intention of playing.

Panicnausia said:

Lulz said:

So why do you keep coming into threads about the game and posting? I could have sworn I saw you make a post not more than 2-3 hours ago saying that if you have no interest in a game it doesn't make any sense to post in threads about that game. Or was that only meant for circumstances where it suits your personal agenda?

So again, if you don't think people should go into threads about games they have no interest in, just to derail them, why do you keep poking your head into every Xbox One thread you can find trying to derail it?

Has my calling out of your contradictory posting habits become more clear to you now?

Have a nice night.

Haha...you just pwned Paninausia.  

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
bubblegamer said:
J_Allard said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReIVaFY1Jng

Pretty funny trailer from the game of the generation.

lol.

You're quite the loyal fan to think that with just trailers so far! Companies love fans like this. Saves them a fortune in advertising.

The game looks quite generic to me though. Just another shooter.

Loyal to who? Respawn? A company who has not even released a game yet? Sorry sweetie, but no. I just enjoy good games. And we have seen gameplay of the game, not "just trailers".

The same reason why you're hyping this up, cuz it's on Xbox, so you know i'm talking about MS. The gameplay you've seen was also from a trailer!

Also don't sweetie me you ignorant homophobe. Why should i be surprised though it's inline with the rest of your attitude.

why did this topic have to explode. So what if he calls it game of the generation? from what we have seen it's the most i'm looking forward to as well. i'm sure most of you people complaining about that have favorite games that a lot of other people don't like. we don't all have to conform to one game defining a generation. mw2 was my favorite game of the 7th generation and I know not everyone shares that feeling. let op have his game you have yours.

who decides game of the generation? is there a criteria? the title holds no weight, not enough to get emotional over children. I'm convinced this community is merged with minors.....if it isn't, what I see on a daily basis here is very sad.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Lol @ the game of the generation bit.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

J_Allard said:
Goatseye said:
Just clicked to read haters foam...

And foaming they are!

btw updated OP with HD video, and here is the 2nd trailer from the game of the generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTbNp9cGN7s

Anyone who doesn't think Titanfall is game of the generation is nothing more than a hater. It is the definitive next gen game. It may not have a single-player, a story mode, and it's on previous gen hardware, but that shouldn't stop it from being the greatest game in history! I can see Polygon's review now. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

bubblegamer said:

The same reason why you're hyping this up, cuz it's on Xbox, so you know i'm talking about MS. The gameplay you've seen was also from a trailer!

Also don't sweetie me you ignorant homophobe. Why should i be surprised though it's inline with the rest of your attitude.

Sorry to burst that bubble again sweetie, but I was hyping Titanfall up long before it was known to be MS exclusive.

I hope that helped and please go have a coke and a smile before returning to the thread, you're clearly upset.