By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dat Titanfall trailer

Kyuu said:

Baseless and nonsensical statements. I don't know but then you've always been a pretty oversenstitive user to me..

Sure.

I'm always derailing Sony and Nintendo threads and downplaying their games.

Hell, I'm attacking you right now for liking a game.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:

Why is Bioshock your game of the 7th generation. You do realize that Titanfall comes out on Xbox 360, which makes it a part of the 7th gen. And it is your game of the generation. I mean you haven't even played it but I'm sure all those trailers are more than enough justification for it being the greatest thing ever. 

Bioshock is good.

And the current gen version of Titanfall is not being made by Respawn.

J_Allard said:
Panicnausia said:

Bioshock was not even the best game of 2013................

I said Bioshock, fool. I didn't say Bioshock Infinite.

We'll still applies...Bioshock is hardle GOTG. TLOU did what it did way better. Did anyone care about the characters in bio?? No. GTa, TLOU, Demons and dark soul RDR, all were way betetr then bioshock. RDR had betetr characters and story, Bioshocks gameplay was pretty average.

J_Allard said:
Fusioncode said:

Why is Bioshock your game of the 7th generation. You do realize that Titanfall comes out on Xbox 360, which makes it a part of the 7th gen. And it is your game of the generation. I mean you haven't even played it but I'm sure all those trailers are more than enough justification for it being the greatest thing ever. 

Bioshock is good.

And the current gen version of Titanfall is not being made by Respawn.

But it's still the same game. Aside from the slight graphical downgrade.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Ha ha, my man J_Allard, awesome thread. The first trailer was ok but the second was a lot better. I don't know why PS fans would hate on this game, I mean all I heard after E3 was that they all "couldn't wait to play it" on PS4 or PC......couldn't wait. Seems like everyone is excited for it.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

its like a lame portal's commercial )=

Another thread made now that says the trailer was horrible lol.

Panicnausia said:
J_Allard said:
Panicnausia said:

Bioshock was not even the best game of 2013................

I said Bioshock, fool. I didn't say Bioshock Infinite.

We'll still applies...Buioshock is hardle GOTG. TLOU dod what it did way better. Did anyone care about the characters in bio?? No. GTa, TLOU, Demons and dark soul RDR, all were way betetr then bioshock. RDR had betetr characters and story, Bioshocks gameplay was pretty average.

I'm just going to imagine this gif any time I read one of your posts from now on:

There is absolutely one thing LoU did better than Bioshock and that is MP, and it only wins that category by default as Bioshock had no MP. Carry on shitting up the thread now.

Lulz said:
Panicnausia said:
Lulz said:

Uh.....I just did.....which is why you're now replying to me. You're not very good at this trolling thing. You have to try and make enough sense and seem intelligent enough that people don't actually know you're trolling. Grab a clipboard and go read Rol's posting history. You'll see what I mean.

Saying you called someone out doesn't make it so, how exactly did you prove me wrong or make my post look wrong? I You are trolling me, pot/kettle come to mind.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Here's what you posted over in one of the GT6 vs Forza threads. This one to be exact.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173894&page=1

Panicnausia said:

Says you, for racing sim fans they are as good as it gets. If your not a racing sim fan why are you talking about racing sims?

Now here's me in that same thread calling you on your hypocrisy.

Lulz said:

Funny you of all people should mention that. You're not an Xbox One fan, but I see you post in tons of Xbox One threads. Nothing ever constructive, but you do manage to post in an awful lot of them.

Just sayin'.

You dodged me there, so I called you on your hypocrisy again in this thread we're in now where you actually went against what you were preaching in the GT vs Forza thread, and posted in a thread about Titanfall, which you clearly don't have any interest in, and no intention of playing.

Panicnausia said:
Many games won a tonne of e3 awards (Hitman, Tomb raider, etcc...) this game is not going to be anything special. No stoyy, no character, no exploration just fragging with mechs. Dull.

Lulz said:

So why do you keep coming into threads about the game and posting? I could have sworn I saw you make a post not more than 2-3 hours ago saying that if you have no interest in a game it doesn't make any sense to post in threads about that game. Or was that only meant for circumstances where it suits your personal agenda?

So again, if you don't think people should go into threads about games they have no interest in, just to derail them, why do you keep poking your head into every Xbox One thread you can find trying to derail it?

Has my calling out of your contradictory posting habits become more clear to you now?

Have a nice night.

This shit was vicious and uncalled for. No mercy shown. None

Panicnausia said:
Another thread made now that says the trailer was horrible lol.

Seems like that thread is more up your alley, go check it out.