By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
tuscaniman99 said:
Panicnausia said:
Many games won a tonne of e3 awards (Hitman, Tomb raider, etcc...) this game is not going to be anything special. No stoyy, no character, no exploration just fragging with mechs. Dull.

Sounds like somebody is mad they can't play it on their PS4.

Why would I be?? Sony's first party and Studio of the year is better. I can get titanfall COD with mechs on PC when its cheap if I wish. Or buy an x1.........we live in a world I can get both.

Around the Network
small44 said:
I don't see why people love that much the game it's look good but it will not be the game of generation and i think people also overestimate the game i am suprise some people beliece that Titanfall will sell better then Destiny

It will sell much better than Destiny unless you are talking about Destiny's combined sales through all consoles. Both games are only online and only one has the major hype. Not to mention Destiny got pushed back till September. That will hurt its sales as well since most likely Uncharted will be releasing a couple months after that on PS4 and Halo on Xbox as well.

J_Allard said:
whatever said:
J_Allard said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReIVaFY1Jng

Pretty funny trailer from the game of the generation.

It will be the game of the generation for xbox fans until the timed exclusivity expires.

The game isn't even Xbox exclusive.

Another posted educated! You're welcome.

My posted is in no way educated.

enditall727 said:

Wait

Weren't you just spilling anal juice all in and over another thread not too long ago?

No. It was you spilling anal juice over my opinion.

Get it right.

tuscaniman99 said:
small44 said:
I don't see why people love that much the game it's look good but it will not be the game of generation and i think people also overestimate the game i am suprise some people beliece that Titanfall will sell better then Destiny

It will sell much better than Destiny unless you are talking about Destiny's combined sales through all consoles. Both games are only online and only one has the major hype. Not to mention Destiny got pushed back till September. That will hurt its sales as well since most likely Uncharted will be releasing a couple months after that on PS4 and Halo on Xbox as well.

Want a bet? More time for hype to build will only mean bigger sales abd a better game. Destiny already has big pre-order numbers.  Uncharted has not even been shown, nor will it have any bearing on each others sales. Destiny will be way bigger.

Around the Network
tuscaniman99 said:
small44 said:

This website imploded when I made this analogy last night.

Goatseye said:
enditall727 said:

Wait

Weren't you just spilling anal juice all in and over another thread not too long ago?

No. It was you spilling anal juice over my opinion.

Get it right.

Lol

What did i say about your opinion?

Panicnausia said:
tuscaniman99 said:
Panicnausia said:
Many games won a tonne of e3 awards (Hitman, Tomb raider, etcc...) this game is not going to be anything special. No stoyy, no character, no exploration just fragging with mechs. Dull.

Sounds like somebody is mad they can't play it on their PS4.

Why would I be?? Sony's first party and Studio of the year is better. I can get titanfall COD with mechs on PC when its cheap if I wish. Or buy an x1.........we live in a world I can get both.

I'm still waiting for that Sony first party game that will be better. Sony has nothing that can compete next year until Uncharted if that even gets released next year. No reveal at VGX is kind of surprising. The Order is looking more like a 2015 title to me.

Red Dead Redemption 2 will be the game of the generation.

Goatseye said:
tuscaniman99 said:
small44 said:

This website imploded when I made this analogy last night.

Well makes sense because it is total BS, lol.