By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
tuscaniman99 said:

Destiny's trailer was much worse. It is sad how bad you PS4 fans want Titanfall to flop. Its not going to happen. This is the next gen Gears that everyone will be talking about.  I'm sorry this reality upsets you.

Where did I say TF will flop or I want it??? Destiny looks amazing period.  Saying destiony will be bigger and better (A safe bet lol) doesn't mean TF will flop.. Stop putting words in peoples mouths. It won't be close to gears...no single player... Hate to break it too you, Most console gamers still play Single player. Cod sells 20 million, only a fraction play online. Gears had good SP, TF doesn't. That kills a large portion of the fanbase.

Around the Network
tuscaniman99 said:
Panicnausia said:
tuscaniman99 said:
Panicnausia said:
tuscaniman99 said:
small44 said:
I don't see why people love that much the game it's look good but it will not be the game of generation and i think people also overestimate the game i am suprise some people beliece that Titanfall will sell better then Destiny

It will sell much better than Destiny unless you are talking about Destiny's combined sales through all consoles. Both games are only online and only one has the major hype. Not to mention Destiny got pushed back till September. That will hurt its sales as well since most likely Uncharted will be releasing a couple months after that on PS4 and Halo on Xbox as well.

Want a bet? More time for hype to build will only mean bigger sales abd a better game. Destiny already has big pre-order numbers.  Uncharted has not even been shown, nor will it have any bearing on each others sales. Destiny will be way bigger.

I've already made this bet with you. Titanfall on Xbox One will slaughter Destiny on Xbox One. Both are online only.

Slaughter??? HAHAHA. Ok what are the terms? TF won't even be the best FPS 2014 let alone game.

Titanfall will be the highest rated FPS on metacritic in 2014 except for possibly Halo. Count on it. Titanfall will sell 2x Destiny on Xbox One. Count on it. You can quote me.

2x?

That's bold man

tuscaniman99 said:
Panicnausia said:

Slaughter??? HAHAHA. Ok what are the terms? TF won't even be the best FPS 2014 let alone game.

Titanfall will be the highest rated FPS on metacritic in 2014 except for possibly Halo. Count on it. Titanfall will sell 2x Destiny on Xbox One. Count on it. You can quote me.

Bookmarked.

pezus said:
J_Allard said:
pezus said:

Irrational Games have no MP experience, so how the fudge could anyone understand your post differently. First step is to make yourself understandable. That eliminates all the extra steps where you need to help people understand you.

I already answered your question in the post you quoted.

Like I said, if you word things ambiguously you will have people not understanding you. You reap what you sow. 

How about that Titan, yo? Looks sick

zzzzzzzz

I am done feeding the troll, I gave you a chance to be entertaining.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

This is not going to be the game of the generation, calm down Allard.

Bets game of the year? Possibly.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
pezus said:
J_Allard said:
pezus said:

Irrational Games have no MP experience, so how the fudge could anyone understand your post differently. First step is to make yourself understandable. That eliminates all the extra steps where you need to help people understand you.

I already answered your question in the post you quoted.

Like I said, if you word things ambiguously you will have people not understanding you. You reap what you sow. 

How about that Titan, yo? Looks sick

Who is that chick in your avatar???She's fine.

Panicnausia said:
tuscaniman99 said:

Destiny's trailer was much worse. It is sad how bad you PS4 fans want Titanfall to flop. Its not going to happen. This is the next gen Gears that everyone will be talking about.  I'm sorry this reality upsets you.

Where did I say TF will flop or I want it??? Destiny looks amazing period.  Saying destiony will be bigger and better (A safe bet lol) doesn't mean TF will flop.. Stop putting words in peoples mouths. It won't be close to gears...no single player... Hate to break it too you, Most console gamers still play Single player. Cod sells 20 million, only a fraction play online. Gears had good SP, TF doesn't. That kills a large portion of the fanbase.

CoD sells 20 million over its lifetime. You have no way of knowing how big or small the online piece of that pie is, so please don't bother.

tuscaniman99 said:
Panicnausia said:
tuscaniman99 said:
Panicnausia said:
tuscaniman99 said:
Panicnausia said:
Many games won a tonne of e3 awards (Hitman, Tomb raider, etcc...) this game is not going to be anything special. No stoyy, no character, no exploration just fragging with mechs. Dull.

Sounds like somebody is mad they can't play it on their PS4.

Why would I be?? Sony's first party and Studio of the year is better. I can get titanfall COD with mechs on PC when its cheap if I wish. Or buy an x1.........we live in a world I can get both.

I'm still waiting for that Sony first party game that will be better. Sony has nothing that can compete next year until Uncharted if that even gets released next year. No reveal at VGX is kind of surprising. The Order is looking more like a 2015 title to me.

Nothing but spin,s peculation and assumption.  The games are not even released. The last trailer sheds more doubt on how good TF will be and we dont even know what any games for 2014 will be like...You know next weeks lotto numbers?

Titanfall will not flop put it will just not outsell Destiny.If Titaanfall is the next gen Gears ,Destiny is the next gen call of duty.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

The trailers haven't done a thing for me. It was the 15 minute gameplay video they released a while back that got me hyped. It'll be interesting to see how having different mechs modifies gameplay.

J_Allard said:
Panicnausia said:
tuscaniman99 said:

CoD sells 20 million over its lifetime. You have no way of knowing how big or small the online piece of that pie is, so please don't bother.

Xbox live numbers and server stats are readilbly available from most games.....The number of people who play regularily online on console is still pretty low.