By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Areym said:
This is not going to be the game of the generation, calm down Allard.

Bets game of the year? Possibly.

That's the EXACT reason why this thread is booming..

It's the "game of the generation" comment

Around the Network

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/32052/

Majority of console gamers still do not play online.

Panicnausia said:

Xbox live numbers and server stats are readilbly available from most games.....The number of people who play regularily online on console is still pretty low.

And that is meaningless as a measurement of how many people play the game online out of all who buy it, unless you're going to tell me these readily available numbers also tell how long the average game plays before trading it in or never touching it any more.

500k on Monday and 500k on Tuesday would just look like 500k people each time you log on. It might be 900k different people. You don't know.

Panicnausia said:
tuscaniman99 said:

Destiny's trailer was much worse. It is sad how bad you PS4 fans want Titanfall to flop. Its not going to happen. This is the next gen Gears that everyone will be talking about.  I'm sorry this reality upsets you.

Where did I say TF will flop or I want it??? Destiny looks amazing period.  Saying destiony will be bigger and better (A safe bet lol) doesn't mean TF will flop.. Stop putting words in peoples mouths. It won't be close to gears...no single player... Hate to break it too you, Most console gamers still play Single player. Cod sells 20 million, only a fraction play online. Gears had good SP, TF doesn't. That kills a large portion of the fanbase.

You do realize that Destiny is online only right? Even when you play single player you must be connected to the internet 24/7 or the game will not work. You know Titanfall also has a story mode as well right? So please tell me in your logic of yours that this means it will sell better than Titanfall when both are online only?

Panicnausia said:
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/32052/

Majority of console gamers still do not play online.

Then a majority of them won't be playing Destiny because it is online only.

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
Areym said:

I never would have added it if I knew it would rustle the jimmies of some of the posters derailing in here.

It is adorable to watch though. I wish I cared enough to do that in Sony threads, since they claim I hate Sony and all.

J_Allard said:
enditall727 said:
Areym said:

I never would have added it if I knew it would rustle the jimmies of some of the posters derailing in here.

It is adorable to watch though. I wish I cared enough to do that in Sony threads, since they claim I hate Sony and all.

It is a waste of time to argue. EVERY SINGLE person who has actually played this game has said it is amazing. Greg Miller from IGN bought a Xbox One strictly for Titanfall and he is a huge Sony fanboy. I have yet to hear anybody praise the gameplay of Destiny and I know people have gotten hands on time with it.

If you wanna get entertained on VGChartz, write something good about Xbox and:

tuscaniman99 said:
J_Allard said:
enditall727 said:
Areym said:

It is a waste of time to argue. EVERY SINGLE person who has actually played this game has said it is amazing. Greg Miller from IGN bought a Xbox One strictly for Titanfall and he is a huge Sony fanboy. I have yet to hear anybody praise the gameplay of Destiny and I know people have gotten hands on time with it.

I am less and less hyped for Destiny every time I see gameplay footage of it.

Just for further Game of the Generation updatedness:

It won Most Anticipated Game at VGX, even over Destiny and Witcher 3. The people have spoken. Thank you, based people. On this glorious news, I retire to bed.