By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

scratches head and asks myself..was that all? And the hype confuses me.

Around the Network

It's gone.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Look's pretty badass, but i can't see myself spending 500 quid just to play it.

Goatseye said:
Kyuu said:

Baseless and nonsensical statements. I don't know but then you've always been a pretty oversenstitive user to me..

Sure.

I'm always derailing Sony and Nintendo threads and downplaying their games.

Hell, I'm attacking you right now for liking a game.

The only people that think Ryse is a great game are Xbox Fanboys or Microsoft employees trolling on forums  that think or want to put forth the proposition that the excrement that Microsoft defecates ( which is 90% of their excretions ) has no odor.

Ryse is really only about on a par with Knack.  If Dave Halverson was still publishing "Play," I'm sure he would give both games close to the the same score.  Having read the King of American Video Game Journalists / Critics (  http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2009/02/column_game_mag_weaseling_dave.php ) Reviews from "Diehard Gamefan" in the 1990s to "Play" in the 2000s to the rebirth ( though it seems to have disappeared again ) of Gamefan in this decade, I'm quite confident that he would have scored "Knack" a 9.0 to a 10) and "Ryse" an 8.5 to a 10 ( with some extra points for the game that has the cutest chicks in it and a few more extra points if that Chick is cartoony or in some way a human / animal hybrid ). 

Moderated - Kresnik.

That map looked really grey/brown ish imo.
Not its best vid of titanfall.

Around the Network

Nonthing will compete with Titanfall and these haters know it.

Vasto said:

Don't stop believing.  MGS Phantom Pain, GTA VI and VII, the Next Games from Naughty Dog and Bethesda, and The Witcher 3 will all smash it.

EdHieron said:
Vasto said:

Don't stop believing.  MGS Phantom Pain, GTA VI and VII, the Next Games from Naughty Dog and Bethesda, and The Witcher 3 will all smash it.

I wont stop, trust me. There is not one game on that list that will compete with Titanfall. You can keep making up games and it still wont change anything. LMAO

pezus said:
Vasto said:
EdHieron said:
Vasto said:

I wont stop, trust me. There is not one game on that list that will compete with Titanfall. You can keep making up games and it still wont change anything. LMAO

Compete in what way? 

Are you seriously saying GTA will not be able to compete with Titanfall in sales? Or quality? Both? 

You post me a link to GTA VI or VII then we can talk about those games.

Vasto said:

Dilusional, and you know it. Won't be the best game if 2014, game looks meh.