By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dat Titanfall trailer

Hynad said:

Titanfall isn't doing anything to me. Never was much of a fan of mechs, and a fan of COD even less.

To me, the game looks as generic as generic can get. People are hyping it like crazy for some reason. And I'm not sure those are reasonable ones. But in the end, to each their own.

I am hyping it because it looks incredibly fun and because literally every single press article I have read from people who have played it agree that it is incredible. Nothing about either of those are unreasonable.

And thank you to everyone else for keeping the Thread of the Game of the Generation alive. Wonder when they will announce dat beta.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
Hynad said:

Titanfall isn't doing anything to me. Never was much of a fan of mechs, and a fan of COD even less.

To me, the game looks as generic as generic can get. People are hyping it like crazy for some reason. And I'm not sure those are reasonable ones. But in the end, to each their own.

I am hyping it because it looks incredibly fun and because literally every single press article I have read from people who have played it agree that it is incredible. Nothing about either of those are unreasonable.

And thank you to everyone else for keeping the Thread of the Game of the Generation alive. Wonder when they will announce dat beta.

Stop trying to force your opinion on everyone else, just because your hyped for the game, it doesn't make it the future game of the generation

You're comment was nothing more then a hit and run, and i'm surprised this thread has yet to be locked. As it's nothing more then a "Bait''

007BondAgent said:
J_Allard said:
Hynad said:

Stop trying to force your opinion on everyone else, just because your hyped for the game, it doesn't make it the future game of the generation

You're comment was nothing more then a hit and run, and i'm surprised this thread has yet to be locked. As it's nothing more then a "Bait''

No one is forcing an opinion on anyone. It's a thread to discuss a game. You are welcome to disagree, but please try to do so in a less bitter, angry type of post, thanks. Also, wtf is this hit and run stuff? I have posts on almost every page in this thread. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LasnLHhJm0

New Atlas Titan trailer updated into OP.

Don't think I have been this hyped for a game since MW2, which turned out to be unbalanced dog shit. Hope this one fares better. All signs point to incredibly incredible.

How long before this technology is a reality?

anyway, i don't think the game is for me. I'm not really into online FPS games

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
J_Allard said:
Hynad said:

Don't see you in this thead

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174926

telling people to stop saying the PS2 era is back.

MB1025 said:
007BondAgent said:
J_Allard said:
Hynad said:

Don't see you in this thead

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174926

telling people to stop saying the PS2 era is back.

J_Allard said:
Panicnausia said:

Game of the generation for an online shooter only that is not out yet...that's just like..your opinion man. Which pretty much everyone knows is hilarious at best. Destiny alone will be better this year....

Of course it's my opinion. And I made the thread.

So now you know how posting on forums works. I am really on a roll today educating the uneducated.

Luckily for Panicnausia, I'm certified to treat 3rd degree burns.