By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
J_Allard said:

I'm just going to imagine this gif any time I read one of your posts from now on:

There is absolutely one thing LoU did better than Bioshock and that is MP, and it only wins that category by default as Bioshock had no MP. Carry on shitting up the thread now.

No one cared about andrew rayn or the characters in Bio, in tlou they did, tlou has better everything then bio. Yes the MP is awesome too. Best flushed out, detailer characters ever in a game. John marston was way better then anyone on bio. Bioshock games are grossly overrated.

Around the Network
pezus said:

TLoU is a Sony game. That would've been enough of an explanation.

And is my most played game of 2013 thanks to the awesome multiplayer. I hope that helped, gl fishing next trip.

J_Allard said:
pezus said:

And is my most played game of 2013 thanks to the awesome multiplayer. I hope that helped, gl fishing next trip.

We'll we agree on that at least.

about the GOG thread i prefer Journey or Spec ops the line better =3

I don't know if I'll play it, to be honest it doesn't really interest me.

Around the Network

I think Panicnausia was drunk when she wrote this last night:

Goatseye said:
Panicnausia said:

No it won't... Sure is sad to see comments like this because destony is delayed..there just consoles and games, why do people get so defensive? lol, it's dumb.

I'll save this comment for I see you lurking around other Xbox threads and saying some nice stuff about it.

toadslayer72 said:
Ha ha, my man J_Allard, awesome thread. The first trailer was ok but the second was a lot better. I don't know why PS fans would hate on this game, I mean all I heard after E3 was that they all "couldn't wait to play it" on PS4 or PC......couldn't wait. Seems like everyone is excited for it.

Yeah I prefer the 2nd one also as it showed more actual gameplay but I love the first one too, that will probably be my main Titan, big ass tank Titan.

I wonder if there will be more than 3 different Titans.

pezus said:
J_Allard said:
pezus said:

And is my most played game of 2013 thanks to the awesome multiplayer.

"and it only wins that category by default as Bioshock had no MP"

Does that read like you thought the MP was awesome? 

Help has arrived

Am I supposed to be sad at how you read a comment or something?

I have supreme faith in Irrational Games. I hope that helped.

Panicnausia said:
Many games won a tonne of e3 awards (Hitman, Tomb raider, etcc...) this game is not going to be anything special. No stoyy, no character, no exploration just fragging with mechs. Dull.

Sounds like somebody is mad they can't play it on their PS4.

Goatseye said:
Panicnausia said:
roborad said:

Haha...you just pwned Paninausia.  

How? nothing in any of his posts owned anything............. Unless diagreeing and arguiogn is owning now? He sure never proveds my post infactual or wrong. Maybe look for substance next time?

Why do you ALWAYS go ballistic on Xbox threads...

It's funny reading you guys' comments.

Wait

Weren't you just spilling anal juice all in and over another thread not too long ago?