By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dat Titanfall trailer

roborad said:

Haha...you just pwned Paninausia.  

How? nothing in any of his posts owned anything............. Unless diagreeing and arguiogn is owning now? He sure never proveds my post infactual or wrong. Maybe look for substance next time?

Around the Network

Either way the poster clearly put this there to get a reaction and for attention, and he succeeded

Fusioncode said:
J_Allard said:
Goatseye said:
Just clicked to read haters foam...

And foaming they are!

btw updated OP with HD video, and here is the 2nd trailer from the game of the generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTbNp9cGN7s

Anyone who doesn't think Titanfall is game of the generation is nothing more than a hater. It is the definitive next gen game. It may not have a single-player, a story mode, and it's on previous gen hardware, but that shouldn't stop it from being the greatest game in history! I can see Polygon's review now. 

I guess I should go ahead and erase Bioshock as my game of the 7th generation, as it has no MP feature. Apparently you need both for any real chance at success. What a fool I was! It seems the educator is now being taught a lesson.

Panicnausia said:
roborad said:

How? nothing in any of his posts owned anything............. Unless diagreeing and arguiogn is owning now? He sure never proveds my post infactual or wrong. Maybe look for substance next time?

I can see nothing will get through that head of yours.  

You just like to throw back things, even when you're in the wrong, so no point in starting any conversation with you.  

I think I'll just ignore you now.  

J_Allard said:
Fusioncode said:
J_Allard said:
Goatseye said:

And foaming they are!

btw updated OP with HD video, and here is the 2nd trailer from the game of the generation.

Anyone who doesn't think Titanfall is game of the generation is nothing more than a hater. It is the definitive next gen game. It may not have a single-player, a story mode, and it's on previous gen hardware, but that shouldn't stop it from being the greatest game in history! I can see Polygon's review now. 

I guess I should go ahead and erase Bioshock as my game of the 7th generation, as it has no MP feature. Apparently you need both for any real chance at success. What a fool I was! It seems the educator is now being taught a lesson.

Bioshock was not even the best game of 2013................

Around the Network
Panicnausia said:
roborad said:

Why do you ALWAYS go ballistic on Xbox threads...

It's funny reading you guys' comments.

Panicnausia said:

Bioshock was not even the best game of 2013................

I said Bioshock, fool. I didn't say Bioshock Infinite.

J_Allard said:
Fusioncode said:
J_Allard said:
Goatseye said:

And foaming they are!

Why is Bioshock your game of the 7th generation. You do realize that Titanfall comes out on Xbox 360, which makes it a part of the 7th gen. And it is your game of the generation. I mean you haven't even played it but I'm sure all those trailers are more than enough justification for it being the greatest thing ever. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Panicnausia said:

As I thought, you have nothing

hahaha... I applaud you for successfully riling up all the xbox fans here. You are good at your job. You should get paid overtime.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

That trailer sucked balls.

Everything from VGX sucked balls.

except for No Mans Sky. That was pretty good.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|