By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dat Titanfall trailer

Mmm, I'm not really feeling it, though I will say that the Strider combat was by far the most interesting media I've seen of the mecha. The Ogre looked slow and boring in comparison.

As for the rest, I can't help but think "CoD meets Flubber." Seems hyper fast paced and twitched-based. I think I'll pass in favor of Destiny.

Though, maybe one of the other unrealed mecha will also end up being interesting.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
Panicnausia said:
Many games won a tonne of e3 awards (Hitman, Tomb raider, etcc...) this game is not going to be anything special. No stoyy, no character, no exploration just fragging with mechs. Dull.

I know I require a deep, rich backstory in my online shooters.

Obviously this worked out for CoD well last Gen
And Titanfall is just CoD with Mechs - It will struggle to get Game of the Year even on the Xbox One.
Another twitch shooter for people who don't want to invest time to get better.
Great - If people call something like that good we need  to overthink the whole industry especially if you have on every platform tons of better games coming in the next 5-7 years.

Panicnausia said:
Lulz said:

Uh.....I just did.....which is why you're now replying to me. You're not very good at this trolling thing. You have to try and make enough sense and seem intelligent enough that people don't actually know you're trolling. Grab a clipboard and go read Rol's posting history. You'll see what I mean.

Saying you called someone out doesn't make it so, how exactly did you prove me wrong or make my post look wrong? I You are trolling me, pot/kettle come to mind.

Wow, do you even read what you're posting?

You're literally not making any sense.  

You're saying one thing and then you say that everything should be according to your standard if a comment should be considered calling someone out or not.  

Kyuu said:
Goatseye said:
Just clicked to read haters foam...

I just hope you aren't one of those who hyped the hell out of Ryse and labelled anyone who didn't like it a "hater"

Look. Ryse is 4-5 stars rated by gamers on most retailers.

Reviewers didn't like it but gamers were all over it.

I don't hype stuff, I might show some love but going over the top is not my style.

You, on the other side, are showing some hater symptom by coming here and trying to shut down positive reaction to an exclusive game.

Not nice. Kyuute.

small44 said:
I don't see why people love that much the game it's look good but it will not be the game of generation and i think people also overestimate the game i am suprise some people beliece that Titanfall will sell better then Destiny

Not sure if it will sell better than destiny on xbone or not.  The titanfall developers have a big following from the original call of duty  modernwarfare.

Destiny will have the big hype from activision and the bungie name.  But if the 360 showed us anything it was that xboxers liked cod:mw better than the 360 halo's.

im excited for both of course, but titanfall has me a little more right now. 

Around the Network

That was a very "meh" and uninspired trailer. I'm looking forward to this game though. It looks like one of two interesting games in the genre for next year, but that trailer .... meeeeeeh.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Panicnausia said:
Lulz said:

Uh.....I just did.....which is why you're now replying to me. You're not very good at this trolling thing. You have to try and make enough sense and seem intelligent enough that people don't actually know you're trolling. Grab a clipboard and go read Rol's posting history. You'll see what I mean.

Saying you called someone out doesn't make it so, how exactly did you prove me wrong or make my post look wrong? I You are trolling me, pot/kettle come to mind.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Here's what you posted over in one of the GT6 vs Forza threads. This one to be exact.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173894&page=1

Panicnausia said:

Says you, for racing sim fans they are as good as it gets. If your not a racing sim fan why are you talking about racing sims?

Now here's me in that same thread calling you on your hypocrisy.

Lulz said:

Funny you of all people should mention that. You're not an Xbox One fan, but I see you post in tons of Xbox One threads. Nothing ever constructive, but you do manage to post in an awful lot of them.

Just sayin'.

You dodged me there, so I called you on your hypocrisy again in this thread we're in now where you actually went against what you were preaching in the GT vs Forza thread, and posted in a thread about Titanfall, which you clearly don't have any interest in, and no intention of playing.

Panicnausia said:
Many games won a tonne of e3 awards (Hitman, Tomb raider, etcc...) this game is not going to be anything special. No stoyy, no character, no exploration just fragging with mechs. Dull.

Lulz said:

So why do you keep coming into threads about the game and posting? I could have sworn I saw you make a post not more than 2-3 hours ago saying that if you have no interest in a game it doesn't make any sense to post in threads about that game. Or was that only meant for circumstances where it suits your personal agenda?

So again, if you don't think people should go into threads about games they have no interest in, just to derail them, why do you keep poking your head into every Xbox One thread you can find trying to derail it?

Has my calling out of your contradictory posting habits become more clear to you now?

Have a nice night.

bubblegamer said:

You're sure? My parents lied to me :(

Why should i lighten up? I'm not down or anything! Should i maybe see this as your way of asking for help?

Got anything about the topic? I find the game generic. How about you?

Please help me... find whats generic about this.

Is it because it got guns? Parkour? Mechs?

Is it because it's an MMOFPS? There are so many of them man.

Lulz said:
Panicnausia said:
Lulz said:

Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Here's what you posted over in one of the GT6 vs Forza threads. This one to be exact.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173894&page=1

Panicnausia said:

Says you, for racing sim fans they are as good as it gets. If your not a racing sim fan why are you talking about racing sims?

Now here's me in that same thread calling you on your hypocrisy.

Lulz said:

Funny you of all people should mention that. You're not an Xbox One fan, but I see you post in tons of Xbox One threads. Nothing ever constructive, but you do manage to post in an awful lot of them.

Just sayin'.

You dodged me there, so I called you on your hypocrisy again in this thread we're in now where you actually went against what you were preaching in the GT vs Forza thread, and posted in a thread about Titanfall, which you clearly don't have any interest in, and no intention of playing.

Panicnausia said:

Lulz said:

So why do you keep coming into threads about the game and posting? I could have sworn I saw you make a post not more than 2-3 hours ago saying that if you have no interest in a game it doesn't make any sense to post in threads about that game. Or was that only meant for circumstances where it suits your personal agenda?

So again, if you don't think people should go into threads about games they have no interest in, just to derail them, why do you keep poking your head into every Xbox One thread you can find trying to derail it?

Has my calling out of your contradictory posting habits become more clear to you now?

Have a nice night.

Why even quote him. You are giving him exactly what he wants.

I usually don't bring up old comments to a "new" discussion but Panicnausia is asking for it.

Goatseye said:
Panicnausia said:

No it won't... Sure is sad to see comments like this because destony is delayed..there just consoles and games, why do people get so defensive? lol, it's dumb.

I'll save this comment for I see you lurking around other Xbox threads and saying some nice stuff about it.