By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dat Titanfall trailer

bubblegamer said:

lol.

You're quite the loyal fan to think that with just trailers so far! Companies love fans like this. Saves them a fortune in advertising.

The game looks quite generic to me though. Just another shooter.

I'm pretty sure you failed kindergarten, because you don't know how to play around.

Lighten up.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network

Hmm

The hype is REAL among xbox fans for this game.

Reminds me of what is usually said about "other" games

OT: i liked the production of the trailer. Not the gameplay but the way the mech was being made

Sorry but that trailer looks so freaking average

Panicnausia said:
Lulz said:
roborad said:
Lulz said:
Panicnausia said:
Many games won a tonne of e3 awards (Hitman, Tomb raider, etcc...) this game is not going to be anything special. No stoyy, no character, no exploration just fragging with mechs. Dull.

So why do you keep coming into threads about the game and posting? I could have sworn I saw you make a post not more than 2-3 hours ago saying that if you have no interest in a game it doesn't make any sense to post in threads about that game. Or was that only meant for circumstances where it suits your personal agenda?

It's best to just ignore Panicnausia- he/she just likes to drum up negativity about anything xbox wherever he/she goes for the sake of it.  

Oh, I'm fully aware of what he/she has been up to. I just enjoy calling it out on it's hypocrisy and contradictions. 

Please show where you have ever called me out......................Yeah that's what I thought.

You don't make a ton of sense when you panic.  

And he did just call you out.  In the previous comment.  The one you responded to.  

J_Allard said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReIVaFY1Jng

Pretty funny trailer from the game of the generation.

It will be the game of the generation for xbox fans until the timed exclusivity expires.

Around the Network
enditall727 said:

The hype is REAL among xbox fans for this game.

No, man. I dislike this kind of games :(

roborad said:
Panicnausia said:

Please show where you have ever called me out......................Yeah that's what I thought.

You don't make a ton of sense when you panic.  

And he did just call you out.  In the previous comment.  The one you responded to.  

I see what you did there lol.

Panicnausia said:
J_Allard said:
Panicnausia said:

Game of the generation for an online shooter only that is not out yet...that's just like..your opinion man. Which pretty much everyone knows is hilarious at best. Destiny alone will be better this year....

Of course it's my opinion. And I made the thread.

So now you know how posting on forums works. I am really on a roll today educating the uneducated.

Ah name calling........I see what you are about.

Oh please, there was no name calling there. You seemed confused on how posting and opinions worked, I helped you out.

Though it is hilarious to me that you're in here complaining about an opinion on a game that isn't out yet, while you also tell me another game that isn't out yet will be better, and you're posting a lot in a thread for a game you care nothing about.

Will play this on my PC. Not certain if I'll buy the game yet though.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
J_Allard said:
Panicnausia said:
J_Allard said:
Panicnausia said:

Game of the generation for an online shooter only that is not out yet...that's just like..your opinion man. Which pretty much everyone knows is hilarious at best. Destiny alone will be better this year....

Of course it's my opinion. And I made the thread.

So now you know how posting on forums works. I am really on a roll today educating the uneducated.

Ah name calling........I see what you are about.

Oh please, there was no name calling there. You seemed confused on how posting and opinions worked, I helped you out.

Though it is hilarious to me that you're in here complaining about an opinion on a game that isn't out yet, while you also tell me another game that isn't out yet will be better, and you're posting a lot in a thread for a game you care nothing about.

Hilarious.  Calling someone uneducated is an atempt to talk down, insult. No other way around it.