By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dat Titanfall trailer

Panicnausia said:
Lulz said:
roborad said:
Lulz said:
Panicnausia said:
Many games won a tonne of e3 awards (Hitman, Tomb raider, etcc...) this game is not going to be anything special. No stoyy, no character, no exploration just fragging with mechs. Dull.

So why do you keep coming into threads about the game and posting? I could have sworn I saw you make a post not more than 2-3 hours ago saying that if you have no interest in a game it doesn't make any sense to post in threads about that game. Or was that only meant for circumstances where it suits your personal agenda?

It's best to just ignore Panicnausia- he/she just likes to drum up negativity about anything xbox wherever he/she goes for the sake of it.  

Oh, I'm fully aware of what he/she has been up to. I just enjoy calling it out on it's hypocrisy and contradictions. 

Please show where you have ever called me out......................Yeah that's what I thought.

Uh.....I just did.....which is why you're now replying to me. You're not very good at this trolling thing. You have to try and make enough sense and seem intelligent enough that people don't actually know you're trolling. Grab a clipboard, go read Rol's posting history, and take notes. You'll see what I mean.

User was banned for this post.

yo_john117

Around the Network
whatever said:
J_Allard said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReIVaFY1Jng

Pretty funny trailer from the game of the generation.

It will be the game of the generation for xbox fans until the timed exclusivity expires.

The game isn't even Xbox exclusive.

Another posted educated! You're welcome.

I don't see why people love that much the game it's look good but it will not be the game of generation and i think people also overestimate the game i am suprise some people beliece that Titanfall will sell better then Destiny

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Lulz said:

Uh.....I just did.....which is why you're now replying to me. You're not very good at this trolling thing. You have to try and make enough sense and seem intelligent enough that people don't actually know you're trolling. Grab a clipboard and go read Rol's posting history. You'll see what I mean.

Saying you called someone out doesn't make it so, how exactly did you prove me wrong or make my post look wrong? I You are trolling me, pot/kettle come to mind.

At least the second trailer had game play footage. If the game can match the reveal trailer I will be very happy to pick it up. But so far no trailer has seemed as good. The maps just seem boring. Hopefully they reveal more interesting maps besides the first one.

Around the Network

Its like they tried to be like Portal 2 with the trailer but failed

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Goatseye said:
bubblegamer said:

lol.

You're quite the loyal fan to think that with just trailers so far! Companies love fans like this. Saves them a fortune in advertising.

The game looks quite generic to me though. Just another shooter.

I'm pretty sure you failed kindergarten, because you don't know how to play around.

Lighten up.

You're sure? My parents lied to me :(

Why should i lighten up? I'm not down or anything! Should i maybe see this as your way of asking for help?

Got anything about the topic? I find the game generic. How about you?

bubblegamer said:
J_Allard said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReIVaFY1Jng

Pretty funny trailer from the game of the generation.

lol.

You're quite the loyal fan to think that with just trailers so far! Companies love fans like this. Saves them a fortune in advertising.

The game looks quite generic to me though. Just another shooter.

Loyal to who? Respawn? A company who has not even released a game yet? Sorry sweetie, but no. I just enjoy good games. And we have seen gameplay of the game, not "just trailers".

Game looks like it could be a lot of fun, not really hyped about it though.

Lulz said:
Panicnausia said:
Many games won a tonne of e3 awards (Hitman, Tomb raider, etcc...) this game is not going to be anything special. No stoyy, no character, no exploration just fragging with mechs. Dull.

So why do you keep coming into threads about the game and posting? I could have sworn I saw you make a post not more than 2-3 hours ago saying that if you have no interest in a game it doesn't make any sense to post in threads about that game. Or was that only meant for circumstances where it suits your personal agenda?

He has to downplay. Has to