By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6 Review Thread (Drama!!)

GamechaserBE said:
Except for the first one I not rea. enjoy tprofessional raI hope tVê isia thes the last GT game and they are going back to making new IP's or spacegames like before.

If you are a racing sim fan a real one I don't see why GT looks so appealing, it just looks like being made by people who have to make this game so a company in Tokyo can make a lot of money from it.

Honestly Project cars sounds more interesting because it is made by fans who probably will not make many money with it but are doing everything to make the game amazing.

Do you even now their history and that Kaz is devoted and Now a professional racer? He is the game greatest fan by far.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Barozi said:
thank god the Polygon score doesn't count in gaming forums

they gave forza horizon a 6. they surely love microsoft games more.

Polyphony need to step their game up. They got outscored by a game with less than half the amount of content and features.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Barozi said:
thank god the Polygon score doesn't count in gaming forums

Definitely

OT: Lowest scoring home console GT as of now. PSP one is lower. This game should have been on Vita. Sony keep on ignoring that console. 

Euphoria14 said:
Polyphony need to step their game up. They got outscored by a game with less than half the amount of content and features.

Gameplay > content

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

After 14 reviews. I'm not saying things will definitely change when the rest of the reviews roll in (in fact I doubt it) still I feel it's kinda unfair to compare now. Aside from that, what I've seen in the reviews up till now indicates that the game still excels at what it was setting out to do and that is being a first class driving simulator. And that is the reason people buy that game I assume.

kowenicki said:

The problem with GT5 and now this is that it just isnt enough fun.  its a car sim.  Its a great driving sim... its just not a very good and fun game.

11 million people disagree with you.

jlmurph2 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Gameplay > content

True, but that is still only a portion of a review score.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

DonFerrari said:
GamechaserBE said:
Except for the first one I not rea. enjoy tprofessional raI hope tVê isia thes the last GT game and they are going back to making new IP's or spacegames like before.

If you are a racing sim fan a real one I don't see why GT looks so appealing, it just looks like being made by people who have to make this game so a company in Tokyo can make a lot of money from it.

Honestly Project cars sounds more interesting because it is made by fans who probably will not make many money with it but are doing everything to make the game amazing.

Do you even now their history and that Kaz is devoted and Now a professional racer? He is the game greatest fan by far.

Not know their history for 100%, must say I was not happy when I posted my comment and wanted to delete it, always more drama when you critize a exclusive game.  I don't find myself what is so fun about the game and why it is so popular if I compare to other games coming up. 

jlmurph2 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Gameplay > content

Except both feature damn near same game play so I have no clue wtf you mean.

Press button car go.  Press button car stops.

The differ how????