By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6 Graphics Downgraded From Gran Turismo 5

Tagged games:

Limits of the PS3 sadly. Wish it was a ps4 title ,myself.

Around the Network

Shouldn't the more troubling observation be that you can't even tell the difference between the two games? This is what 3 years later brings?

from what i gather at gtplanet GT6 has more blur then gt5 to give illusion of speed.

so a pic will look worse while actual real time game play it looks better.

From what I have seen so far it looks great, definitely a step up from GT5. The lighting sets the game apart, I was reaching for the share button to take screenshots :/
Then my kids took over, splitscreen runs flawless too. It's still a bit hard to see in the dark, they took so long completing the course the sun went under. (2 and 4, more interested in the car horn then completing laps)

Locknuts said:
That's not the part of the game that concerns me.

You mean this?

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
Locknuts said:

You mean this?

Lol, I was refering to the microtransactions. You used to just punch in a cheat code if you didn't have the time/patience to grind all day. Now they make you pay...

Nsanity said:
Locknuts said:

You mean this?

You really are bitter, you know, Most of the time i see you post it's usually something negative and playstation related.

But here, I'll play your game and counter, Forza 4 (since 5 is a next gen title, 4 is, like GT6, a last gen title).

Anyone can cherry pick, bub.

ive got rthe game now its got better graphcs than gt5 no question about it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Definitely not downgraded.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Frequency said:

You really are bitter, you know, Most of the time i see you post it's usually something negative and playstation related.

But here, I'll play your game and counter, Forza 4 (since 5 is a next gen title, 4 is, like GT6, a last gen title).

Anyone can cherry pick, bub.

But Forza 4 still looks better than GT6 in spite of being years older.

I don't see why it matters if autovista cars look amazing in comparison to in-game.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)