By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HW UP! Global UK SW UP! 30th November 2013

3DS!!!

Around the Network

Tablets are killing nintendos handheld sales , and basically murdered vita

mM

And even if the 3ds is overtracked, which we wont know until npd unless some people here have access to internal nintendo numbers who cares? Its still a huhe number even if its 150k over!

POE said:

3DS!!!

is this a next gen comparison? xD

Onebox + Xbox360 = 110k in europe seems quite bad, Ps4 in america seems really low as well.

Edit less than 100k

Around the Network
acdcste said:
carlos710 said:
leo-j said:
AlphaCielago said:
leo-j said:
I cannot wait until npd or Nintendo numbers, both 3ds and Wii u are mega overtracked

What's the problem? Yeah, they are going to be overtracked by a bit, but don't state things you don't know because you don't want them to be where they are.

3ds and especially Wii products barely moved at best buy, and this is based off a big district too

You said the same thing 6 years in row about the DS and the Wii. Just give up my old friend. You may endup perma banned again (of course, it appears that VGchartz has a curious definition for what a permanent-ban means)

I find it quite depressing that a user on this site looks forward to an npd and hopes there is overtracking. Dont get that at all. I hope everything is under! Funny he only mentions the 3ds and the wii u wonder who is issue is with.....

the staff here is always in Nintendo land

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

mM
Leadified said:
Frank_kc said:
mark my words from next week NPD:

360 and PS3 under tracked.
XB1 and 3DS over tracked
PS4 under tracked

Why the XB1?

It sold about 700K plus in 7 months and it sold 300k plus in one week with limited supply!!!!!

leo-j said:
Tablets are killing nintendos handheld sales , and basically murdered vita

How? those 3ds sales are crazy, and the lack of vita sales is sony's fault...

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Slarvax said:
Also, why the heck is the Wii selling?

Look at the game at the second place.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

3ds fusion mode