By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HW UP! Global UK SW UP! 30th November 2013

Wow, these numbers look like placeholders. Huge adjustments incoming?

Around the Network
leo-j said:
I cannot wait until npd or Nintendo numbers, both 3ds and Wii u are mega overtracked

On what grounds do you base that opinion? Its been clear for the last few weeks the 2ds has transformed the fortunes of the 3ds brand. Also you do realise you have made the same point twice in this thread?

3DS owning everything on sight. Whats up with those Vita numbers ? Even the "doomed" Wii U in a single region (America) is enough to outsell its worldwide numbers. Doesn't looks good for Sony's portable platform.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

And vgc has always over tracked Nintendo consoles in the holidays, especially these past years

mM

Damn them x1 sales and software

Around the Network
Frank_kc said:
mark my words from next week NPD:

360 and PS3 under tracked.
XB1 and 3DS over tracked
PS4 under tracked

Why the XB1?

MohammadBadir said:
chocoloco said:

I still remember the dark ages of vgc when I used to just hope that 360 and PS3 would out sell the Wii together. Oh how times have changed in the sales universe.

that was actually the golden ages

You do not remember the dark time, they were statistically scary for my gaming companies of choice. It is good to bask in the glory of our times. And to feel everything is right. You will understand on day.

I am seriously wondering when America will get new shipments of PS4 and X1 as I cannot find them anywhere.

Mnementh said:
WiiU above PS4 in America? Really?

Just Dance still a strong franchise ... on a dead console?

What's wrong this week?

Black friday...

leo-j said:
AlphaCielago said:
leo-j said:
I cannot wait until npd or Nintendo numbers, both 3ds and Wii u are mega overtracked

What's the problem? Yeah, they are going to be overtracked by a bit, but don't state things you don't know because you don't want them to be where they are.

3ds and especially Wii products barely moved at best buy, and this is based off a big district too

Oh really? Don't be ridiculous, I've heard it sold quite amounts of 3DS units. Wii products is another thing. One Best Buy won't change a thing.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Soleron said:

Current VGChartz for November = ~290k

This ensures that Wii U November 2013 > Gamecube 2005

Wii U is NOT low

--

(numbers from GAF)

424K (GameCube, November 2002)
751K (GameCube, November 2003)
350K (GameCube, November 2004)
272K (GameCube, November 2005)

Gamecube's 3rd full year should not be compared with Wii U's 1st.