By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HW UP! Global UK SW UP! 30th November 2013

chocoloco said:

I still remember the dark ages of vgc when I used to just hope that 360 and PS3 would out sell the Wii together. Oh how times have changed in the sales universe.

that was actually the golden ages

Around the Network
leo-j said:
I cannot wait until npd or Nintendo numbers, both 3ds and Wii u are mega overtracked

What's the problem? Yeah, they are going to be overtracked by a bit, but don't state things you don't know because you don't want them to be where they are.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

this reminds me of that argument I had where the person said 400k for one week 2 was ridiculous.

the ps4 is out of stock almost everywhere in the U.S. right now, but i do think we'll see some adjustments last week...
dat 3ds tho...

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Great overall. Impressed with PS360, amazed by Xbone, finally decent numbers for Wii U, bad for PS4 (cause if it's sold out during holydays, people might not buy it till the next year) PS Vita needs help. And 3DS is in Super Saiyan Mode. Also, why the heck is the Wii selling?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Current VGChartz for November = ~290k

This ensures that Wii U November 2013 > Gamecube 2005

Wii U is NOT low

--

(numbers from GAF)

424K (GameCube, November 2002)
751K (GameCube, November 2003)
350K (GameCube, November 2004)
272K (GameCube, November 2005)

AlphaCielago said:
leo-j said:
I cannot wait until npd or Nintendo numbers, both 3ds and Wii u are mega overtracked

What's the problem? Yeah, they are going to be overtracked by a bit, but don't state things you don't know because you don't want them to be where they are.

3ds and especially Wii products barely moved at best buy, and this is based off a big district too

mM

Already said but WOW at 3ds. Got to be on the roids!!. X1 really and in europe but could be stock constrained like ps4 in NA.

As expected 360 to be the top selling home console in NA, but I was expecting a bigger number. Supplies were limited.

I'm surprised X1 outsold the PS3 in NA. But once again, I think it was due to limited supplies of PS3.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Now we can probably stop doubting those Infoscout numbers for Black Friday. They look to be pretty accurate about the home console sales considering they didn't include Gamestop. Also it looks like there's gonna be some upset kids that were hoping for a Wii U but got a Wii instead because of uninformed parents.