By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HW UP! Global UK SW UP! 30th November 2013

So as expected, the 3DS was adjusted down, and as expected, it didn't matter. Still over 700k in the US. Still way better than DS 2006 and 2007 Black Fridays in the US. Still by far the best-selling hardware of the week.

Now, we wait for NPD. Let's see just how solid these numbers are.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:

So as expected, the 3DS was adjusted down, and as expected, it didn't matter. Still over 700k in the US. Still way better than DS 2006 and 2007 Black Fridays in the US. Still by far the best-selling hardware of the week.

When IS NPD?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
the_dengle said:

When IS NPD?

This Thursday.

the_dengle said:
DanneSandin said:
the_dengle said:

When IS NPD?

This Thursday.

Cool! Thanks!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

ethomaz said:

Ninjahound101 said:

Bullshit. As a person living in Jordan(Middle East) i can tell you that the PS4 has been sitting here since 17.12.2013 and it is not selling because of the amazing price of 850 JOD or about $1200, WiiU basic is being sold for 375 JOD or about $528 but I'm yet to see a deluxe WiiU over here but it will be close to $800

PS does well but 3-4 years post launch, PS3 just started blooming here 2 years ago when it reached $600 and it still has a few years in it PS4 will rule but that will start happening in 2016

Well that the official date that I got from Sony.

December 13th (Czech, Hungary, Slovakia, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Turkey)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/10/30/playstation-4-the-ultimate-faq/

Grekay will do even midnight launch.

http://www.geekaygames.com/ps4/

Edit - I just checked... Asia have the launch set to 17.12.

Stores simply don't wait over here they buy units from NA, they take about 2 days to arrive and sell them for a 100% profit

PS3 launched at 1200 JOD almost $1750, XBONE Didn't launch here at all

a bad thing though is region locked systems, the stores' first import is american but all the games are European

bet with ash3336 he wins if Super Mario 3D World sells less than Mario Sunshine during the first three years, I win if 3D World outsells Sunshine's first 3 years. Loser get sig controlled for 3 months (punishment might change)

Do you doubt the WiiU? Do you believe that it won't match the GC?

Then come and accept this bet

Nintendo eShop USA sales ranking 2/12/2013 : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173615

Around the Network

Wow, huge week. But crisis in too many EU countries makes launches smaller than they could be here.
Also, very difficult to tell a trend now, 8th gen platforms are going up and down quite wildly.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

wow looks like i missed out. i had no idea. im not around as  much as id like.

superhippy420 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Looks good but those 360 #s seem a bit high

$99 360's will do that.    Thats pretty cheap for a machine with a big library and having pretty much every new game that the next gen consoles have minus Dead Rising and Ryse.

Wow! Characters in this picture looks cool, I like, like, like I just bought a doll, he is the dolls, very realistic look cool. This is what I bought the doll's address: http://www.toyswill.com/children-polymer-clay-doll-baby-polymer-clay-doll-custom-h-12-p-523.html