By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HW UP! Global UK SW UP! 30th November 2013

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS): 798,224

Super Mario 3D World (WiiU): 706,722

Which title will reach 1 million first - THAT is the question:)

Around the Network
colafitte said:
I think it's becoming quite clear that the stock problems by Sony are clouding the reality. PS4 have a lot more demand everywhere than Xbox One, and even now, PS4 is selling around 50% more worldwide. But when Sony starts producing enough stock to meet demand, the number will be way more higher.

I won't be surprised if by end of January PS4 is selling 100% more than Xbox One worldwide. And this is even before Japan launch.....

I believe Sony is saving a bunch of stock for Japan and East Asia. I won't be surprised if the PS4 sells significantly more than the XBO in the US. Sony's biggest enemy is not the XBO, but supply contraints. Europe(including the UK), Australia, and East Asia are already clinched, so all Sony has to worry about is the US.

ArmGunar said:

Global up !

PS4: 2 108 720
One: 1 523 976

1st Million Seller for both:

COD Ghosts (PS4) : 1,08M

COD Ghosts (One): 1,02M

So every second PS4 owner and 2 out of 3 XBO owner have bought CoD: Ghosts?

ArmGunar said:
colafitte said:
And Killzone SF #2 in ps4 sales, only behind of COD Ghosts and ahead of BF4. And people in forums demanding Sony to drop the franchise....HAHAHAHAHA!, I played the game, is not perfect, but i like it enough and for a launch game is spectacular and have great potential to become better in its next installment.

Thanks to launch games title and especially bundles :)

However I will purchase Killzone SF with my bundle PS4/inFamous in march :)

60fps online, I want to see that :P

But i could choose other bundle, or just no pick the bundle, if i wasn't interested in the game. The bundle was not a free game like FIFA 14 on Xbox One....

NOOOOOOOO...

That´s impossible ! How can it be ?

Super Mario 3d world outsold knack worldwide by almost 200k ! It can´t be!

Knack is doooooooomed....

: (

Around the Network
Conina said:
ArmGunar said:

Global up !

Yep. Talk about a real system seller.

Conina said:
ArmGunar said:

Global up !

Yeah it seems !

Don't forget that the most of public gamer (in Europe for my case) buy very few games each year and mostly COD and FIFA (then AC and Battlefield) !

I hope GTA5 sales for PS3 + 360 fade out the next weeks, so Rockstar Games can finally announce the definitive edition for XBO, PS4 and PC.

Probably they hold out until an announcement doesn't hurt the sales of the beta versions anymore ;)

wasnt there a whole thread on how the Wii U outsold the PS4 on black Friday?

spurgeonryan said:
So basically 3-4 million people just bought a X1 and PS4 so they could play Ghosts...a game they could play on current Gen systems....?

I do not get this need for new technology as soon as it comes out. Wait for more games people! But if it makes you happy...do it!

Well Ghosts is one of game in my wishlist for PS4... I didn't bought it on PS3 because the PS4 version