Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
One thing's still holding back the XBone numbers in Europe though, you have to keep in mind that it's only released in a select number of countries right now. Though I agree demand is much lower than PS4's regardless.

supply holds it also back. not as much as ps4 sales but still, there is no big german online store i know about which has xbox ones in stock right now. 

some say "no clue when we get some", amazon says something like "20 december" and some like the in germany huge "otto" say "march 2014" lol

Nintendogamer said:
Where did adjustments come from?

Pachter? Fear of NPD? I think ioi get some new US retail numbers.

So   Mario 3D World managed to reach 100k in Europe... Nice..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Xbone Numbers in Europa are low. Guess it will reach the level of Wii U was month ago maybe a short time. And no, it is not because of stock. There are more than enough Xbone consoles in stores in germany and other countries.

Around the Network

BTW I think the PS4 domination will increase this week again.

13.12.2013 - Middle East Launch

So the PS4 launch party continues.

Train wreck said:
wasnt there a whole thread on how the Wii U outsold the PS4 on black Friday?

And that is precisely why discussion over VGC numbers is completely useless and a waste of time. 

I just noted right now... Xbone was never ahead PS4 in sales even at the Xbone launch lol

Shadow1980 said:

Aligned first week sales for SM3DW for NA, EU, & JP are 448,640. My initial prediction for the global tally? 500k. Once you add in "Rest of the World" numbers it'll be close to that. Total sold LTD is at 707k, which is actually higher than what I was assuming that it would be at. I assumed about 150k for Europe to make up for what it needed to reach 500k (I totally forgot about "Rest of the World," but total EU+ROW is about 140k). Either it was adjusted or I punched the wrong number in on my calculator, because I was assuming 670k LTD.

Also, as I suspected, Mario did much better in France and Germany than in the UK. Not only did it rank higher (#4 in France and #5 in Germany vs. #13 in the UK), it did far better numerically in either country than in the UK, which means it did even better relative to market size as the UK is the biggest market in the EU. The Wii U itself also had much better weekly gains in France and Germany than in the UK and is also doing better there relative to market size. The UK doesn't really seem to like the Wii U as much as the rest of Europe. Of course, they've never really been indicative of Europe as a whole, as we saw with the 360 beating the PS3 there instead of the reverse like everywhere else.

Very nice analysis!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Incubi said:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS): 798,224

Super Mario 3D World (WiiU): 706,722

Which title will reach 1 million first - THAT is the question:)

C'mon, that's not fair to SM3DW ;) ALBW has a far bigger instalbase, AND it hasn't launched in Japan yet :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.