By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Second (Bravely Default sequel) announced for 3DS

Wish the name wasn't Bravely.. it's soo silly

Around the Network
orniletter said:
lestatdark said:
orniletter said:
lestatdark said:

People, each and everyone one of you who has posted on this thread and looks/lurks/gazes at it needs to buy Bravely Default when it releases. I don't care if NA only gets it on February. BUY IT!

The sequel needs to come to the west .

My LE will arrive in 2 Days :D

Lucky you . I can't afford 100€ for it sadly, though I'm getting the game on friday as soon as it's humanly possible (gonna go snoop around on stores today to see if someone broke street date).

Oh, I pretty much can´t afford it too.

Guess I will play with my figurine....under a bridge...

My problem is mostly christmas gifts. My GF would kill me if I spent 100€ on a LE this month .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Wut no iOS version? And there isn't any Lightning DLC costume? please SE..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I'm still dieing for the first one. These are Final Fantasy games essentially.

Well that was quick o.o

Can't wait to get this once it comes to the US, been looking forward to it ever since it was announced.

Around the Network

I love Hideo Minaba, but his art can off sometimes. Looking forward to the first game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
Now we have 2 real Final Fantasy games on 3DS.

ironically, that's two more than any seventh gen home console.

007BondAgent said:
Wish the name wasn't Bravely.. it's soo silly

At least it's not Bravely Default: Flying Fairy still. That was leagues worse.

Yes! A sequel to a game that hasn't even come to the West yet. (I really want to try this game!)

lestatdark said:

People, each and everyone one of you who has posted on this thread and looks/lurks/gazes at it needs to buy Bravely Default when it releases. I don't care if NA only gets it on February. BUY IT!

The sequel needs to come to the west .

I preordered the special edition (and will pick it up on friday, yay!) although it's pretty expensive, because I wanted to send Square Enix the signal that I want to see more games of this sort. The demo was good, I liked that. So yes, I do my part to bring Bravely second over to europe.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

NiKKoM said:
Wut no iOS version? And there isn't any Lightning DLC costume? please SE..

*hits NiKKoM*

*thinking*

*hits NiKKoM again*

Don't pay attention to this misguided alien, SE.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]