By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What´s YOUR Game of The Year 2013 and the runner-up?

Hmmm...

Game of The Year: The Last of Us

Runner-up: Metro: Last Light

Around the Network

Game of the Year - Ryse Son of Rome!

A very addictive game with fun gameplay, awesome visuals and good voice acting. It's a great new experience. My friends are always wanting to come over and play.

Runner up, not sure, probably for me The Walking Dead (might not qualify) or Killer Instincts.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

GOTY=Super Mario 3D World

RUNNER UP= Bit Trip Presents Runner 2 Future Legend Of Rhythm Alien

GOTY: The Last of Us
Runner up : Bioshock Infinite

Honorable mention: Beyond: Two Souls

Can't make my mind up, there were some great games this year.
Yes, everyone will be a winner this year, there wasn't really a game I played were I had a bad time or regretted buying it.

Around the Network
Zappykins said:

A very addictive game with fun gameplay, awesome visuals and good voice acting. It's a great new experience. My friends are always wanting to come over and play.

Runner up, not sure, probably for me The Walking Dead (might not qualify) or Killer Instincts.

The thread title is Game of the year, which usually indicates GOOD Games, not "most disappointing of the year" games.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Zappykins said:

The thread title is Game of the year, which usually indicates GOOD Games, not "most disappointing of the year" games.  

So I guess that if the game disappointed you, it automatically disappointed everyone?

Temple run 2

Didn't play all games from 2013 that I want (most notably GTA V which I will most probably love) but that said:

Game of the year (and of the generation): The Last of Us
Runner up: God of War Ascension

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Zappykins said:

My game of the year is Knack.

Just kidding, look at my sig.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey