By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - You all will be disappointed by Xbox One sales (I can't wait for the truth to come out)

Xbox one isn't doing over 900k in north america

Won't happen

600-700k IMO

Around the Network

Becarefull. There seems to be a conspiracy against Xboxone. People have no memory

Einsam_Delphin said:
prayformojo said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Now that them anti-consumer stuff got 180'ed, there's no reason to want the XB1 to fail, unless you're into that console war nonsense. Any real gamer would want all systems to do well, XB1 included, so let us hope the system has the best first week ever!

One could argue that MS showed their hand with the whole online check and DRM/no used games thing and thus, is bad for the industry. Imagine if they got their way? The PS4 would have online checks, no used games and so would the next Nintendo system.

I guess we should also hate Germany still...

Don't kill me for the comparison!

We're paying war reparations until this very day.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Now that them anti-consumer stuff got 180'ed, there's no reason to want the XB1 to fail, unless you're into that console war nonsense. Any real gamer would want all systems to do well, XB1 included, so let us hope the system has the best first week ever!

Most posters on VGChartz are interested in the sales numbers and  they are also interested in the console wars.  The 8th generation console sales wars begins with three competitors: Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft fighting it out to be crowned winner of the 8th generation console sales wars.

OdinHades said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
prayformojo said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

One could argue that MS showed their hand with the whole online check and DRM/no used games thing and thus, is bad for the industry. Imagine if they got their way? The PS4 would have online checks, no used games and so would the next Nintendo system.

I guess we should also hate Germany still...

Don't kill me for the comparison!

We're paying war reparations until this very day.

Thought yal payed those off already? Doesn't Germany have one of the best economys right now?

But anywho, unlike Germany, Microsoft didn't even do anything bad since their policies were never implemented.

Around the Network

You must be looking for another Kinect victory type thread to add to your sig.

Yes, we all already knew it for a while, actually, I don´t recall anyone saying otherwise, both next gen consoles are going to sell amazing in the next 5 to 6 months, I expect a 10 million install base for both till the end of 2014

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I have and will have all latest WW data in my comparison thread. PS4 data is up and in there now.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151051

VGPolyglot said:
I won't really be disappointed, it's not like I want gaming to fail.

This. 'Nuff said

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Well considering all the haters expect the X1 to sell 250k first week, globally, this will give them at least some of a reality check lol.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.