By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - You all will be disappointed by Xbox One sales (I can't wait for the truth to come out)

Fabius said:
Aerys said:
Big fail in europe, less than PS3 and Wii U.

200k less than PS4 launch in US. ( and now 400k less)

Its sold out all over Europe , waiting for stock the COD/FifA/Forza Bundles, comes in next week.

I think no restock of PS4 , after Today, before 2014

1,2 million in one week sold is record  ? I know PS 4 has with europe more(2 Million ?) but its 3. week of first sale

There will be restock of course, every week.

First week  :

-US : 1M

- europe : Probably 1M.

2M for the launch would be a huge record. ( even compared to consoles launched in japan )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

"No they won't. Wii U will not be popular like the Wii so Xbone will have a greater % of marketshare. Maybe 40%"

And I was right and you were wrong...  MS losing on Call of Duty software sales (as I predicted due to resoutiongate).  And with tomorrow's NPD you will see that the Xbox One is losing by  a very good margin in console sales in the US.  So far they're looking at about a 75% market share with the xbox 360 in the US to less  than a 50% market share in the US.  A huge 25% loss.

Update your signature after tomorrows NPD release?  OK? Cuz this isn't even close to being right.

"My prediction is Xbox One sold 1.4 million in the first two days of sale (first week). That is not counting first week of Japan sales and the rest of the world."

So this is how it works here? OP is wrong so he abandons the thread he created?!?! LOL!