By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - You all will be disappointed by Xbox One sales (I can't wait for the truth to come out)

1,2 -1,3 is a very resenable assumption.

It could easily reach another 1mi this BF week.

Around the Network

1,2 mio. worldwide isn´t actually impressive when you consider that the ps4 sold 1 mio in their secondary market after europe. Still, there is competition and that´s good.

I can´t wait for the ps4 europe-sales to come out .

shikamaru317 said:

Your prediction is quite similar to my own. Everybody that predicted low sales for the Xbox One is going to be wrong. It passed the Wii U's 1st week sales in less than 24 hours, and could easily take the 2nd place spot this gen if Nintendo doesn't turn things around soon.

I wouldn't really make a huge comparison regarding Wii U first week sales vs PS4/Xbone. Nintendo were "not very smart" and only opened up preorders 2 months prior to launch vs the 6 months PS4/Xbone had. Had they properly strategized and started production around the same time as M$& Sony, there would have been similar opening launch week numbers as there was quite a substantial amount of hype around the Wii U's release. 

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

I thank you, from bottom of my heart, for this information you have shared with us.

Take my love, take my land..

sales2099 said:
Well considering all the haters expect the X1 to sell 250k first week, globally, this will give them at least some of a reality check lol.

Show me one person who said it would do 250k.

Around the Network
MajorSeizure said:
sales2099 said:
Well considering all the haters expect the X1 to sell 250k first week, globally, this will give them at least some of a reality check lol.

Nono.....you have to read between the lines (hate). Such venom towards the console and constant cracking jokes at its expense without pausing to see the reality vs social stigma CLEARLY means that it is universally expected to bomb sales-wise.

Hate = 250k globally week 1. I don't make the rules here. Guess they will be super suprised that people actually bought an underpowered and expensive console :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
MajorSeizure said:
sales2099 said:

Nono.....you have to read between the lines (hate). Such venom towards the console and constant cracking jokes at its expense without pausing to see the reality vs social stigma CLEARLY means that it is universally expected to bomb sales-wise.

Hate = 250k globally week 1. I don't make the rules here. Guess they will be super suprised that people actually bought an underpowered and expensive console :)

Still waiting.

The venom was MS's own doing...........................It;s their job to market and get the message out to make people think positively about a product... Stop blaming others for MS issues.

MajorSeizure said:
sales2099 said:

Still waiting.

The venom was MS's own doing...........................It;s their job to market and get the message out to make people think positively about a product... Stop blaming others for MS issues.

Every post ever = 250 k global week 1. I can't make it any simpler then that.

But jokes aside, people are now aware that Xbox had changes. Its all social stigma that frankly, marketing can't change very quickly.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
MajorSeizure said:
sales2099 said:

Still waiting.

Every post ever = 250 k global week 1. I can't make it any simpler then that.

There were many posts with 4 to 1, 3 to 1, 5 to 1 for PS4.

The very worst case for the One in NA is 700k, less than a 3 to 1 for the PS4.

Anyone wishing for a particular system to fail is a stupid fanboy and shouldn't be taken seriously.