By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: 94 on MetaCritic! Super Mario 3D World: A Game Once Doubted Is Now Highest Rated Game of The Holiday! Anybody Eating Crow?

Ocilayton said:
Never been so happy to be wrong!

This!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Well, in fairness, the E3 trailer was pretty poor. Now if you doubted after the recent trailers and photos, then you can eat crow.

So, anyway, I was right all this time. I never once doubted EAD Tokyo, a studio that has earned our respect and trust many times before.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Yeah I agree that the reveal trailer wasn't so hot. I just wish fewer conclusions were jumped to. 

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I knew it was gonna be good from when it got revealed, I even made a thread defending it.

I never doubted the game they showed us in October. There were plenty of reasons to doubt the one they showed at E3.

Around the Network

About on par with what I was expecting.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Lies... from now we shall raise the bar to 95 as minimum for succes..

93... what an average score.. expected

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

RolStoppable said:
F0X said:

So, anyway, I was right all this time. I never once doubted EAD Tokyo, a studio that has earned our respect and trust many times before.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Yeah I agree that the reveal trailer wasn't so hot. I just wish fewer conclusions were jumped to. 

Next stop: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.

If I had been a mod at the time, there would have been mass bannings. Super Mario 3D World received glowing praise in comparison.

What about DKCR HD? Did someone said anything bad?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

So fucking excited. Mario is like crack to me... I need my fix.

1doesnotsimply

We all were given a lesson in humbleness. Especially a special someone with an X avatar :P