By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Everyone is Always Trying To Sabotage Sony

@OP Uncharted does not take 20 hours to finish single player campaign. it at most takes 10 hours on hard or 10 hours on normal if you are not good in action adventure game.

Around the Network

You have convinced yourself that a game you haven't played but many others have, is great, despite most other opinions being to the contrary....that's called blind faith and you can't expect people to accept that.

If you had come to this conclusion having played the game, I would have a totally different opinion as I do think people pay way to much attention to the corrupted wrangle that is gaming journalism.

This is why people dont like Sony fans.

Why if Forza 5 and Ryse score well does it mean that they are not true?

Forza has proved itself the best reviewed racing franchise all last generation. Theres muc more to next gen than better graphics and same content. It took 3 years to make 200 1 milion poly models and 14 coompletely remade tracks for the new generation. lus al the extra physics calculations the new game engine is doing over last gens feeble processing power.

If Forza 5 plays ALOT better than previous generations and is more accurate in its design it deserves praise. Are we to startt marking down Need For speed because theres only 10 tracks and 50 cars? Even in Forza 5's quantity state it will be the most content filled racer till Forza 6 in 3 years time or GT7.

Wo cares about reviews, if you enjoy the PS4 games. Enjoy them. Dude you have a new console, love it, play it, then play it some more.

I will be on VGC much less in 5 days time. The wait is killing me. I want me my FORZA

LOL I hope this is a joke thread.

Poor Sony :( This is not fair, I mean a 18B$ MK company being the victim here... Poor little Sony :(

Around the Network

I am suspecting this is a joke thread...

archbrix said:
EdHieron said:
archbrix said:
Seriously, what is your obsession with Dave Halverson? I mean, I used to read Gamefan and I have nothing against E Storm, but it's not like he is the be-all end-all of gaming journalism.

Sure he is.  And that's why his scores are quite often at odds with the majority.  I don't have a Playstation 4 and I only have $8.59 to my name with no foreseeable cash windfalls headed my way in the foreseeable future, so I don't know when or if I'll ever be able to get a Playstation 4 and Knack, if I could I'd buy it and review the game myself.  But I'm sure that a Halverson review would still confirm what I already know and give credence to the fact that "Knack" is in actuality a 9 or 10 and that all of its detractors are wrong.

If you haven't played Knack, how do you know that the game is actually worthy of a 9 or 10?

Another question:  What would you say if Halverson reviewed Knack and gave it a mediocre score?  I'm curious to know if you'd then admit that Knack is indeed flawed or would Halverson have suffered a lapse in his infallibility?

I'm factoring in past games from its makers and the early reviews that some truely great games on PS3 received ( Heavenly Sword, Folklore ) in an attempt to derail the PS3 and feeling as if it's the same type situation.

If Dave Halverson said it wasn't that great I would probably have to take his word for it until I played it myself.

dane007 said:
@OP Uncharted does not take 20 hours to finish single player campaign. it at most takes 10 hours on hard or 10 hours on normal if you are not good in action adventure game.

I'll admit that I didn't set a clock up and record how long it took me to complete Uncharted, but it was a good 2 to 3 times as long as Gears of War's Single player campaign in my estimation.

It's annoying enough when fans like to pretend everyone on the internet is against their company. But this is a whole new level.

Oh man, now even Sony fans are starting to play the victim card.