By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Everyone is Always Trying To Sabotage Sony

mhsillen said:
EdHieron said:
jlmurph2 said:
Oh my god that last paragraph is hilarious. I want you to name ONE THING innovative that Sony didn't copy from Nintendo or MS's hardware the last 7 years.

Being the console that delivers the cutting edge in interactive expriences and almost cinematic level gaming.

Nintendo has always stressed kiddie Family faire and Microsoft tried to be about hardcore PC type gaming on a console for their first six years, but then decided they just wanted to be about watching ESPN on your console, releasing half-butted attempts to reclaim the few past glories they had ie. a new Halo every year yawn , and trying to follow Nintendo down the motion control fad highway.

Fixed your inaccurate comment.  Sony makes movies instead of games.  Rather just use netflix

Sony doesn't make movies.  Movies last about 2 and a half hours tops and are over with before you truely have time to really get invested in the characters and stories.  Quite a different thing from interactive storytelling where you have a good 20 to 40 hours or more to become invested in the characters and storylines and the worlds they inhabit plus aside from that the best Sony shooters irregardless of KSF's crappy review scores hold their own with the best shooters on any other console ( as I'm sure KSF does as well ), Sony's platformers invole you in more than 2-D and the Mushroom Kingdom with each outing, and Sony rules the action adventure genre.  When was the last time Microsoft had a decent action adventure game?

Around the Network

Reading this makes my own butt hurt...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

And generally speaking Dave Halverson has always been the very best Reviewer in the Video Game Industry. He's practically the Tom Waits of Game Journalism ( http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2009/02/column_game_mag_weaseling_dave.php ), so why should anyone accept what anyone has to say about any game if Dave Halverson hasn't reviewed it. Especially if it's in the platform genre?

i hav eplayed the game knack and teh game is really really boring. At least with crash bandicoot there was something about teh game that kept you playing and coming back for more. knack has non of that . Even teh graphics are not that great.

dane007 said:
i hav eplayed the game knack and teh game is really really boring. At least with crash bandicoot there was something about teh game that kept you playing and coming back for more. knack has non of that . Even teh graphics are not that great.

KNACK IS TEH DEVIL

Around the Network

Seems like more people these days are trying to sabotage M$ rather than Sony... including M$ themselves!

And stop it with this blind love affair for "Knack". Just because a game features a new IP/story/character/whatever doesn't automatically make it a good game that everyone should blindly run out and buy just because. I've seen three separate reviews now that all panned the game for its repetitive, lackluster gameplay, uneven difficulty and boring design, among other flaws.

And ironically the only other major launch exclusive the PS4 has is yet another ultraviolent FPS that Sony fans have no problem picking up because it's pretty looking and it's on their system, while they continue knocking the FPS genre and its fans in general for being mindless zombies that buy the same games over and over again with no innovation. There's nothing innovative about KZ: Shadow Fall.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

drunk said:
surprised i haven't seen a "MS paid foxconn workers to sabotage PS4 consoles" yet

Head over to N4G and surprise yourself. Some are even blaming Amazon for the bricked consoles. Only company to blame is Sony. Cheap parts and a overheating console.

@STRYKIE haha well said. Yes the devil is punishing everyone to play teh game! Oh the humanity XD :P

Seriously, what is your obsession with Dave Halverson? I mean, I used to read Gamefan and I have nothing against E Storm, but it's not like he is the be-all end-all of gaming journalism.

To OP what has sony innovated that very original? Sony has copied everyone. Its called competition and you learn from competitors to make a good product. Theres nothing wrong with that. If you say MS copied Sony then sony copied the cover based system implemented in gears of war for their unchartered since Gears of war came out first. See what i did there lol. Stop being butt hurt adn enjoy teh competition. Sony, ms and nintendo wouldn't be what they are now , if it weren't competition. Gamers alike should be thankful for these competition . Just look xbox gamers have free games on xbox live thanks to sony doing that for psn plus members .