By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Everyone is Always Trying To Sabotage Sony

brendude13 said:
Oh man, now even Sony fans are starting to play the victim card.

GAAAAAAH! I just wanted to say something about the victim card! Damn you!!!!!!!!!!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

But why did these fps loving reviewers give Mark Cerny's other games good scores? Maybe they just don't like Knack because it isn't as good as his other works? And why do they all praise pretty much everything Sony is doing since February (or whenever their PS4 reveal was)?

btw:

http://www.howlongtobeat.com/search.php?t=games&s=uncharted

http://www.howlongtobeat.com/search.php?t=games&s=gears+of+war

pretty even i would assume

@OP hAHA not even close. If yo play Gears on easy maybe but on normal,, its longer then Uncharted and on hard twice as long depending on skill level of players. i remember finishing Uncharted in 6 hours and Gears of war in about 12 hours.

No way. Uncharted takes at least 15 hours to beat and Gears about 8.

hahaha.. You gotta love Sony fans. Vgchartz, never change :)

Around the Network

The only thing you do in Gears is run, shoot, and take cover and maybe there's one puzzle scene and about a two minute scene in the vehicle.

In Uncharted there is a crap load more to do and that accounts for the differences in the lengths of the games.

I played both and I know what I'm talking about it. And if you can't accept that well, you can always reflect on the two words that DX had for everyone.

@OP For me it took me 6 hours on normal. The game was pretty easy and not really challenging . The other two games in the series were longer then the first . Did you try to unlock the achievements in the game?

dane007 said:
@OP For me it took me 6 hours on normal. The game was pretty easy and not really challenging . The other two games in the series were longer then the first . Did you try to unlock the achievements in the game?

They didn't have trophies when I had a PS3.  I think I tried to collect all the relics or something.  Also, I take time to examine the environments in games, etc.

I did it! i'm sorry...

@OP i have playes the entire Uncharted series including teh one on Ps Vita and i have played teh entire Gears series . Both in way have repetitive gameplay whether you like it or not. Same with uncharted series,, you run in a linear fashion ,, gun enemies,,do a small but very basic platforming ,, solve abit of piss easy puzzles and repeat. Part two and three,, was run, shoot down enemies, cutscene, cinematic runaway scene, shoot enemy, basic platforming , cutscene and repeat. The later gears game liek part two and three added cinematic scenes but not to the extent in uncharted which i found as a bit to much . DO explain the "crap load more" of things in uncharted as i fail to see any differences bwteen teh two. It may have bit more but nothing to brag about. I actually prefer teh first uncharted then teh other two as it had more puzzles and less cinematic scenes to run away from