By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Everyone is Always Trying To Sabotage Sony

surprised i haven't seen a "MS paid foxconn workers to sabotage PS4 consoles" yet

Around the Network

Pretty sure every company has had thier fare share of of this...

Sony in no way is exclusive to this or the most either.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Sony had literally nothing but great press from the press prior to launch, someone stating anything else is delusional.
Maybe those games aren´t very good ?

The console-bias is strong in the last paragraph ...and pretty embarassing

Oh my god that last paragraph is hilarious. I want you to name ONE THING innovative that Sony didn't copy from Nintendo or MS's hardware the last 7 years.

I really hope for your sake this is a joke thread.

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
I really hope for your sake this is a joke thread.

I hope so too.

jlmurph2 said:
Oh my god that last paragraph is hilarious. I want you to name ONE THING innovative that Sony didn't copy from Nintendo or MS's hardware the last 7 years.

Being the console that delivers the cutting edge in interactive expriences and almost cinematic level gaming.

Nintendo has always stressed kiddie faire and Microsoft tried to be about hardcore PC type gaming on a console for their first six years, but then decided they just wanted to be about watching ESPN on your console, releasing half-butted attempts to reclaim the few past glories they had ie. a new Halo every year yawn , and trying to follow Nintendo down the motion control fad highway.

For the past ten months Sony has been getting showered with nothing but praise and good will from the media and gamers. A couple people don't like knack and all of a sudden Sony are being persecuted?

BTW... most of the previews for Ryse have been pretty negative, so what are you expecting great review scores for that game? Are you basing this on anything other than paranoia?

EdHieron said:
jlmurph2 said:

Being the console that delivers the cutting edge in interactive expriences and almost cinematic level gaming.

Nintendo has always stressed kiddie Family faire and Microsoft tried to be about hardcore PC type gaming on a console for their first six years, but then decided they just wanted to be about watching ESPN on your console, releasing half-butted attempts to reclaim the few past glories they had ie. a new Halo every year yawn , and trying to follow Nintendo down the motion control fad highway.

Fixed your inaccurate comment.  Sony makes movies instead of games.  Rather just use netflix

Sounds like the Sony hype train finally hit the reality stop.

Really, does this sort of stuff towards a corporate entity upset you THIS much?