By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 failure reporting is completely overblown by opposing fanboys

Sony's first console model per generation always breaks. This is just plain common sense. Those people who really want it know this and accept that they will be getting a new and better replacement next year. Sony fans don't whine like poor Xbox customers.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Wow according to Amazon a lot of people are getting bricked PS4 consoles. Will wait to see more reviews but so far it isn't looking to good.

Actually the opposite. I cant even imagine the rage that would be going on if Xbox was experiencing these problems. Especially the fact PSN has evidently been down a lot.

I can just hear the (literal) screaming on twitter, podcasts, youtube commenters, etc if Xbox Live is experiencing major downtime on XBO launch day. Remember the DRM thing? It would be similar.

But with PS4 it seems swept under the rug. I'm subbed to tons of YT gaming channels and I'm seeing pretty much no videos about PSN being down.

Surely 360's RROD was also fanboys's doings...

Rumors like these don't come out of nowhere, fanboys do overblow them, but it's not like they never existed. Also, people should know first-gen Sony machines are not reliable. This is a historic issue.

Yeah right my PlayStation 4 is not working.  The console will not show the video on the TV.

Around the Network

NiKKoM said:

Damn those xbox fans buying launch PS4s and then break them on purpose just to complain on the internet about it

I found one of them.

Lol now sony fanboys are saying xbox fanboys are causing this?

hypocrite much?

they do it all the time!

If 1 xbox one turns bad it will be WW3 on the internet!

Face it, this is a real thing.

"Breakness awaits" 11-15-2013

WiiBox3 said:

NiKKoM said:

Damn those xbox fans buying launch PS4s and then break them on purpose just to complain on the internet about it

I found one of them.

Don't do bath salts, kids.

WiiBox3 said:

NiKKoM said:

I found one of them.

One? Go to mrxmedia's blog and you will find a long line of (probably 12 year olds considering their manners) trolls.

It seems that 2/3 of the Amazon 1 of 5 bad reviews apparently are made by people that are not Amazon customers, you can also find those trolls there.

ofcourse it is...

just like the sony fanboys on this site blowing xbox things out of proportion

it's the way of life on these forums.