By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super mario 3D world is only around 8 hours long?

MikeRox said:
Even if it was "only" 8 hours. Surely 8 amazing hours are better than 20 mediocre hours?

rushing its 8hours long  

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
MikeRox said:
Even if it was "only" 8 hours. Surely 8 amazing hours are better than 20 mediocre hours?

rushing its 8hours long  

Oh I know, but I don't get this obsession these days with "long" games. I'd rather have an amazing game that's shorter, than a so-so one that's longer. To me the shorter game would still be far better value.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
tbone51 said:
MikeRox said:

rushing its 8hours long  

Oh I know, but I don't get this obsession these days with "long" games. I'd rather have an amazing game that's shorter, than a so-so one that's longer. To me the shorter game would still be far better value.

very true, aside from rpgs, they need to be long!

Play Xenoblade Chronicles, long + Quality

KylieDog said:
Oh man, this is terrible news. This was meant to be the game that made me buy a WiiU. Read this just in time, cancelling that order now.

yea go ahead and cancel a pre order you never did -_-

tbone51 said:
MikeRox said:
tbone51 said:
MikeRox said:

rushing its 8hours long  

very true, aside from rpgs, they need to be long!

Play Xenoblade Chronicles, long + Quality

Very difficult to play Xenoblade. They printed like 8 copies of that game, worldwide. -__-

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Oh man, this is terrible news. This was meant to be the game that made me buy a WiiU. Read this just in time, cancelling that order now.

You're not fooling anyone.

curl-6 said:
KylieDog said:

pretty sure he is joking

oniyide said:
curl-6 said:
KylieDog said:

pretty sure he is joking

What he's doing starts with a T. ;)

How long was Galaxy 1 and 2? The first one seemed pretty damn long to me.

Saying a game is short but there's collectables or secrets to find for longer playtime, is exactly the same as saying a game is short but achievement/trophy hunting adds more playtime.

Just something to keep in mind.